chapter 7

I am looking at her face and eyes which are looking between my face and our intertwined hands . After looking for whole 1 min she immediately tried to take her hand from mine but I gripped her hand more and we both are fighting over this small issue and I am enjoying it thoroughly as we are fighting like a couple does.

       Although I am enjoying our cute fight I thought to make it stop as she is crying and I don't want her to cry more but my mind want to play more as I can't lose in any case and I didn't forget about me asking for hug.

        So I pulled her and this sudden act made her fall on me that her face touched my heart and my heart rate increased as I am smelling her silky hair and when she tried to push herself up i immediately hugged her and pulled her more into me so that our bodies touch .

        I want to hold her like this for life long but I know this is enough for now as she is crying continuously. I don't want her to get ill because of her non stop crying, so I kissed her on top of her head and left her .she immediately backed away and scooted to window and sobbing her eyes out.

       I felt a little pang in my heart . I told her " don't cry I won't do anything and will leave you ,first clean your face by tissue which is near you and  listen carefully don't deny me anytime , see if you would have given me hug by yourself and didn't take time ,i didn't have to force you but you took time and tried to go away me  that act of your's provoke me that's why I did force you . Remember one thing never question my love and care towards you because I know I genuinely love you and you will also believe me one day and accept my love as noone can't resist true love more time and my charms also." I winked at her.

         " last but not least don't forget to meet me tomorrow if you not then I will not hesitate to force you and you won't like the consequences and don't tell anyone about this as I don't want unnecessary attention and save my number I will call you , don't get shock I have all your details and I will inform you where should we meet and time ,lastly don't come alone at night time bye good night " .

              I opened the child lock and then the door. She immediately started to run towards her hostel but here also my selfish heart wants to see her one last time and I don't want to scare her more and I want to know whether she entered her hostel safely or not. For timepass I started to debate will she looks back or not like a child. If she turns back then I will love her more than her otherwise she will love me more than i do.

     In both cases profit is mine. U see whatever may be the situation I must win . I am looking at her only and to my surprise just when she is about to enter she turned back and looked at me with both fear and anger while wiping her tears and then entered.
        I am also entered my car and flew away with my baby thoughts and with our sweet memories.

Note:
Thanks for your support.
Please vote and comment.
I will Try to update soon guys. Bye take care.