chapter 18

She was terrified about the new information because she don't know what else he did , so to know she asked him " is there anything else that u have to know".

         He saw her face for one minute then Said " yes sweetheart there are other things that you should know but you must be strong to know and I have some persons in your hostel so I can know every small detail about you  And some bodyguard are always following you for your safety. But don't worry it will be kept as a secret and don't try you can't find any of them" saying this he took her hand in his and kissed it.

       She tried to take her hand but his one look made her quit all her attempts because she is now terrified of him as he is looking an obsessed person to her. After some seconds he left her hand.

      But what she don't understand how she got this devil interest. She don't know where her fate takes her . Tomorrow she has to meet his parents , she is fearing of meeting them because handling one person is this much difficult then she don't want to think about his parents , omg thinking all this giving her headache . Above all these she has some persons who are always giving him her details, so it's difficult to even escape from him. Only God will save her now.

       Then out of sudden she heard songs which made her come of her thinking zone and  when she looked at her other side she saw her life villain( hero) is just staring at her expectedly as the song suits this situation.

(Telugu song as this story based on south India that too Telugu state)

The lines are

Jabilamma neku anta kopama
Jajipula meda jaali chupuma
Jabilamma neku anta kopama
Jajipula meda jaali chupuma

Ne vendi vennelle endalle mandithe
Alladipoda reyi aapuma
Jabilamma neku anta kopama
Jajipula meda jaali chupuma

English translation:

Jabilamma(moon) are you so angry
Have pity on the Jasmine petals
Jabilamma(moon)are you so angry
Have pity on the Jasmine petals

If Your silver moon light burns like a sun
The night will feel sad or cry
Jabilamma are you so angry
Have pity on the Jasmine petals

( sorry I can't write more in English so I am stopping it in middle but you people think the full song played)

Then like that one after another the romantic songs are playing and that increasing her blood pressure but our is enjoying it because for him she is looking hot in anger and cute.

         When they reached the hostel premises  he hold her hand and saw her face romantically then he asked her " will you kiss me again like you did in penthouse"  completed shyly.

         She is giving him " are you crazy" look and told him " you buffalo you know it is an accident again you asked me to kiss you what a selfish person you are?". She intentionally called him buffalo so that he rethink of his decision. 

        He is saying to himself " what buffalo? That too me , she called me buffalo everyone says I am hot but she comparing me to buffalo that too second time may be it is her given nick name to me, if yes then I will accept it? ".

          She is praising herself of her calling him buffalo ,now she will call him only animal names only.

          He told her " I know my love you didn't do it intentionally but I like our first kiss and just to tease you I asked you . I personally don't like animal nick names but if you like to give it to me then I will accept your nickname ".

        She was gobsmacked by his answer, he didn't get angry on his animal nickname and also her outburst. She is thinking " why God why all my attempts are becoming futile, can't I get rid of him and live a peaceful life like before".

         When he saw her facial expressions he knew instantly that his answer vanished all her hopes of leaving him how innocent she is that she thought just calling an animal names will make him leave her and he is excited to see her all futile attempts in future.

      Then he opened the lock and said " you can go now love and remember tomorrow my driver will come and get ready by that time and behave properly otherwise you will see the worst of me, good night my bangaram " saying this he opened the car door and she left like a bird. He smiled at her cute antics.

           She went directly to her room then to the bathroom. Now She can't believe anyone other than her best friends who are her roommates. She washed her mouth first then only she washed her body.

          She don't know what should she feel now happy because an upcoming political leader is liking her sorry sorry obsessed with her or feel sad and cry because a controlling freak is behind her and kept spies on her which is totally unfair to her as he will know everything about her without her telling anything and it is invading her privacy .

     All these thinkings are increasing her headache and she just want to sleep now because since evening she is crying ,so don't want cry anymore atleast for today as she don't know what will happen tomorrow.  while thinking everything she slept .

     while remembering today's happenings our hero is feeling shy  and when he entered the home he is all happy and cheerful mode. Two pair of eyes are looking at his actions only and smiling themselves only ,they are none other than his parents and his parents came to him and asked him " son why are you so happy? Is our daughter in law is reason for this and I wish to look her directly".

     He is happy that his parents already accepted her as they addressed her as fheir daughter in law. He answered them smilingly " yes dad and mom she is the reason of my happiness and tomorrow you will see her" saying this he directly went to his room.

         Tomorrow will be the special for both of them. He also slept with her thoughts.

     Morning came fastly and our hero called his jaan and she picked his call out of fear then he said her " good morning love how are you ?i hope i didn't disturb your sleep and you did remember my words right bangaram?.

         She answered him " good morning and no I woke before your call and yes I did remember your words and can I cut the call because i am Hungry."

         He said " OK bangaram you can go see you soon and can't wait to introduce you to KY parents and eat healthy bujji "

          Then she cut the call as she is tired of him and our heroine informed her friends that she is not going to attend college that she has to attend her relatives function.  She ate her breakfast silently and thinking possibilitis of his parents rejecting her . she is middle class and her father is common man not any celebrity  and she is not very beautiful girl just an average so there are enough reasons of them rejecting her.

          So she got ready in traditional dress like he said as she is fearing of his angry and when the time came driver came and she went silently and sat inside the car and they came the venue but the car stopped backside of the venue.

         She is confused and talking with herself "why the car stopped will he do something to her oh no what should I do?

         Then our hero came smilingly and opened her car door and take her hand in his then took her inside and he said  "sorry my kanna( nickname) i have to take you from back door because i dont want you to get any unwanted attention and my parents are eagerly waiting to meet their future daughter in law, I hope you don't misbehave with them."

          She just nodded her head then they both entered the deluxe room then she felt someone's hugging her tightly.  When the person pulled herself shreya was shocked because our hero's mother hugged her and looking at her very lovingly. And Vikranth's father is seeing her very happily because she is looking innocent as well as beautiful and he is proud of his son's choice.

Note:
Please do share , vote and comment.
Have a nice day .