chapter 25

After her outburst everything is silent  even they can hear their heartbeat. But is it really silence or silence before the storm. She don't know what will he do now.

       Because bearing his outburst is easy than thinking what will he do next to her. Now he is looking like he is in great thinking
But like him she couldn't read his mind.

       He suddenly looked at her face and smiled lovingly and then said "thanks for opening my eyes and giving me one great idea of what to do next".

        She don't understand what he is saying " was he saying that he understand her unlikelyness towards him and leave her or did he get any idea of forcing her into something ".

        She couldn't control her tension , so she asked " what are you saying I didn't get you ".

         He told her smilingly " bangaram you will know , don't give your little brain more stress and in the end everything will be good.you snd i will be happy ".

          She wants to shout and ask him to give proper answer to her but she don't want to do any stupid thing right now already her outburst made him go mad and if she increase his temper by her words she don't know what he will do to her.

       Now her main task is to know what is his and why I will be happy,  ahhh my brain can't take this tension.

          He told his driver to drive one particular jewellery shop then looked atbher face lovingly.  She don't know what he is upto and curiosity taking thr big role ,so she again asked if you  are going to jewellery shop can you please drop me as I don't have anything to buy and I am not interested in shopping also.

             He just saw her face then smiled and said " please baby I want you to come with me for selecting some jewellery for me ,please help me . I know you like simplicity but I need your help now please come and don't argue with me."

          She want to argue with him But also want to know what he is upto and she know one thing that if will agree or not he will take her so why waste her energy and she will get the answer in the jewellery shop only, so she  agreed .

          He then called his dad and told him "dad come to my farm house with mom immediately ,i want to share one important thing to you both and it's related to shreya and i career ". Before they ask anything he disconnected the call .

         shreya heard everything and thinking " may be he considered my words and now wants to clarify his decision of leaving her to his parents but then why is ge taking her to a jewellery shop . May be he wants her help in selection . OK for the last time let's help him and end this problem here happily ".

        He is humming a song and she is thinking how can he be this happy by leaving her. Am I thinking wrong that he is leaving me or he finally understood his mistake and now doing redemption otherwise why he talk to his parents like that but why is he taking her to a jewellery shop.  Is he planning to buy some jewellery to me for his wrong doings but she is not going to accept his gift and will reject it when he offer her only.

             Then they went to the jewellery shop and as usual he wore his mask and took her inside the shop and then talked to the manager about something secretly but should I care? A bigg Nooo. Why should i care . he is no one to me, he can do anything except irritating me, only some hours then I will be free and can live my life happily like before.

       If I had known before that my one outburst will make him understand my pain then I would have done that a long before. It's OK .thinking everything she is happily looking everything.

       Then suddenly she saw one bangles set and liked them instantly,so unknowingly her feet took her there and touched the bangles. But when she see the price of the set her face fell down but instantly she got one idea so she took pic of that set. What our heroine doesn't notice is that one pair of eyes are looking at her happy face .

        With a happy face she turned around and got stuck in her place because our Vikranth stand very close to her and looking her back but when he extended his hand to touch something ,she thought he is going to touch her so she shut her eyes but when she didn't feel his touch she opened her one eye then second eye like before he is very close to her and his hand is extended but his hand is in her behind.

         so curiously when she looked her behind she saw his eyes are watching the bangles which she likes and he took those bangles and put them infront of her eyes.

       He asked " bangaram did you like these bangles ? Tell me I will buy them for you ,your happiness is all matters to me ".

      She was confused by his behavior but nonetheless she answered " yes I liked them but I don't want you buy them for me because you are no one to me ,I will not accept gifts from outsiders  and I want to go to hostel so please tell me why did you take me to this shop and I will do that fastly".

       He got angry by her words but composed himself and with smiling face he answered " OK good thing that you are not accepting anything from outsider and now I am an outsider to you right OK OK let's start our job here".

      Without thinking anything she agreed his request com order and they both went to rings section , he asked her " please select one ring for me before we start our new journey."

    But when he saw her confused her face because of his words  so he again said his words " I mean from tomorrow onwards we will not be like this so this ring will always remind me about you ,so select which ever you want ".

     But there one sales women gave her one ring and told her to put it on her ring finger because one girl has ordered this ring for her fiance. As a innocent girl she is, without thinking anything she put it on her ring finger and showed it to the sales women and unknown to her that sales women signalled Vikranth something so he went from there to another section and selected something.

        Here our innocent shreya thought to select one ring which she didn't like the most, so she selected one ring which design is very dull to his personality, she happily gave that ring to the sales women.

note:

Sorry for very late update.
I am very disappointed over one thing so couldn't focus on writing.

Guys don't take me wrong if anyone of you have an account in webnovel then Please follow me there and read this story there .

Please for your author do this thing, if not no problem but please don't do any negative comment I can't tolerate.

Before you people come to any conclusion i didn't sold my novel , I will complete my novel here only . I just uploaded my novel there to know my strength there also .

Please vote,share and comment.