Chap 2

Jenna sat down on an almost empty plane, ready to take off to her new home for a couple of months, Romania, it was currently
9:10 pm, she had a 15 hour flight a head of her.
4 hours into the flight she was tired of reading and memorizing the script for the first episode,
She wanted to be prepared for the first episode, she never imagined working with Tim Burton, this was a dream, it felt so surreal, her smile vanished a soon as she remembered she was going to have a P.A, strongly against her will, she looked at the folder that was on her side, her manager gave it to her before leaving, he would stop from time to time due to other clientes, so him and Mrs.Ortega decided that she would have a personal assistant to keep her grounded and keep them updated, since she would get consumed so easily by her work.
But Jenna didn't see all those little things, she felt like a child, she was a grown woman for crying out loud, she needed no P.A
Personal assistant my ass
She thought rolling her eyes
The folder said:
if your interested in your p.a for the next couple of months read this .
-Gordon.
It wouldn't hurt on reading, right?
Curriculum
Y/n Herrera
Age: 22
Born: July 19 2000
Skills:
She shut the folder taking a deep breath, the person babysitting her was just two years older than her ???
She couldn't believe it, this felt like a joke and it ruined her dreamy mood of working with Tim.

11:00 a.m
Y/n waited patiently for Jenna's plane to arrive, she got there a week before to get the apartment all ready and cozy for her, she has direct instructions from her mom since she could get a bit homesick.
She was nervous, the negative heads-up she got were alarming but it was understandable that she didn't want a p.a in the first place so it's really against her wishes.
She spotted her talent, quickly rushing to her, she was wearing baggy pants and a comfy black jacket, she looked really tried
"Hello Miss Ortega, let me escort you to our vehicle and help you out with your bags"
Jenna started a bit surprised, she got her own valet ?? Talk about budget
She followed behind y/n, keeping her head down, she noticed the girl struggling a bit with all of her luggage.
A soon as she sat in the car she saw the chofer in the front, she panicked a bit
Am I about to get kidnapped ?
Y/n quickly made an appearance sitting next to her smiling
"I'm sorry I didn't ask who are you? " Jenna asked a bit scared as the car started to drive
"Oh I'm sorry I totally forgot to present my self" y/n wiped her hands on her pants, she was really nervous
"My name is Y/n Herrera, your personal assistant" she presented with a very beautiful smile on her face reaching out to shake Jenna's hand.
Jenna didn't say a word, she hesitated to shake her hand but ended up doing so, cause it would be rude to just leave her hanging
"Jenna Ortega, nice to meet you" she said a bit forced .
The car ride was silent, y/n would try and start up a conversation every now and then but was quickly shut off by the actor.
They arrived at the apartment complex, y/n took every single luggage up stairs quickly.
As they stood in front of the door she gave Jenna a copy of the key
"So where will you be staying ?"
Y/n froze a bit as they made their way inside
They didn't tell her? Why did they make this so hard and uncomfortable, complicated ?
Taking in the person in front of her for the first time, she was pretty,she noticed how they had the same skin tone, y/n's hair was black and it seemed really thick , just a little bit taller than her, I'd say 3 inches more taller than her.
Jenna cleared her throat noticing the older girl spaced out a bit
"Oh yeah, sorry..." she took a deep breath "I don't know if they told you, I'm assuming they didn't since you've asked but we are sharing this apartment together"
"Oh..."