Chap 43- E1

Things have been amazing for Y/n and Jenna, they had moved in after Jenna's parents basically kicked her in a really nice and polite way? they had bought a little house in a secluded private area, woods type in California so they could still be close to Los Angeles for Jenna's work and well Y/n's as well, they were so happy, Wednesday had been finally aired, people were loving it, people were loving Jenna and Emma mostly, their fame went sky high, the pair were amazed at how quick that happened, the day it premiered people were shouting Jenna's name, she felt like a pop star, it amazed and freaked her out at the same time, she was glad that Y/n was by her side, shouting her name as well, as she told her she was her number one fan, Rumors had started that Jenna was dating someone, she said she was and that someone was closer than anyone thought, she didn't want to say y/n's name, she wanted her all to her self. 

Y/n had given the order to expose Percy, Jenna had agreed, he deserved it he caused so many problems, so many drama, he deserved it everything, currently right now she was seeing him lose his shit on his phone with wide eyes "Dude is it true?" Hunter was the first one to ask as he looked up from his home "What is?" Joy asked raising an eyebrow as they were currently in about to start an interview "He's been accused of  him and his friends of  being predators and trying to manipulate girls into fucking them or giving them nudes." Jenna said with a disgust face, everyone looked at him as if he was trash "IT'S NOT TRU-" "Save it Percy you don't think we forgot what you tried to do at that party right?" Y/n said across the room, feeling full satisfaction, the others couldn't see it but Jenna did, she saw a tiny smirk at the end of her girlfriends lips , Percy couldn't answer, he tried to leave but he couldn't the interview was about to start and he just hoped they wouldn't ask questions about that. 

"So tell us Percy your actually trending right now, do you have anything to say?"  Everyone turned to look at him, waiting for an answer, he couldn't say anything his world was falling apart, His eyes met Y/n's who was looking at him as well, he knew she had something to do with it, this meant she won...the saying is right, never mess with people with power, rich people are scary. 

"I'm glad he got what he deserved" Jenna said as she stepped in their car, Y/n nodded as she started the car "Me too! Karma is a bitch isn't it?" Jenna laughed punching her softly "Karma? you mean money " Y/n raised her hands in defense smiling driving away "Hey he started it i just had to finish it" Before Jenna could answer her phone rang, her eyes widen as she saw the contact name "What?? is everything alright amor?" Y/n said trying to look at her not taking her eyes off the road "It's...my mom" Y/n's eyes widen, they haven't contacted her in a while, no text, no calls no nothing, she as spoken to her siblings so that was fine but her parents??? 

"Hello?" she said timidly trying her best no to cry out of nervous 

"Hi Jen.." Her mothers voice came through the speaker, Y/n reached for her hand intertwining their hands giving her support 

"Hi... why are you calling me?"

"I...i wanted to talk to you we saw Wednesday and we realized how much we miss you...i miss you" Natalie cleared her throat "We want you to come home" 

Jenna covered her mouth as tears fell down her face, her mother saying those words, accepting her...finally, she quickly comped her self seeing Y/n with a small smile feeling happy that she finally came around "I'd love to mom...but i already live with y/n and i'm very happy living with her i would be down to go a few days and visit"she offered biting her lip, silence was heard, making her nervous not getting answer from her mom... "You should bring her those couple of days i'd like to...get to know her more...i'd like to see who my world traveler loves" Y/n's mouth hung wide open as she quickly looked at Jenna nodding 'yes' quickly without no hesitation making Jenna smile as she wiped her tears "We would love to mom we'll see you guys i guess i'll see you later..." "I love you my world traveler i'll see you guys soon"  Natalie said ending the call, Jenna screamed at the top her lungs smiling " SHE ACCEPTED ME!!! US!!".

The minute they got to the Ortega house Jenna was filled with hugs and kisses from her mom as she cried "I'm so sorry i was a terrible mother i should've never done or said anything i miss you my baby" she sobbed in to Jenna's shoulder who cried back hugging her mom tight not wanting to let her go " I missed you so much mom" She cried as well, everyone looked at them in awe, thinking that she would never come around, who knew that watching Wednesday would make her change her mind "Hi y/n welcome first i'd like to apologize to you as well for everything and i'd like to thank you for taking such good care of my baby and loving her for who she is and not what she is" Y/n smiled softly smiling "Thank you no hard feelings " Natalie quickly embraced her in a hug, a short one but that was enough for Jenna and Y/n to be happy, they didn't want to pressure her, they spoke for hours catching up, Y/n finally getting to know Jenna's siblings, they were telling her embarrassing stories about her, they seemed like a happy family, this was Jenna's happiness, dreams, everything she'd wished for these last few months. 

I'd like to thank you guys for reading, for your support and comments, they really made my day and kept me motivated to keep writing this, i have struggled trying to find the right ending for you to be honest i have so many, there will be only 2 more updates sadly, just letting you know giving you a heads up, I hope this story was what you were expecting. Thank you all.

-Lots of love, your favorite author