Chap 4

Today was the day! The filming for Wednesday starts today, the table reading has already happened through zoom while she was in L. A
Y/n woke up extra early to make Jenna breakfast, she made vegan pancakes with an almond milk smoothie
She made sure to pack a copy of the script, portable charger, and a jacket of Jenna, she was ready to do her job today .
Speaking of the devil, Jenna herself walked out of her room "Good morning! Breakfast is ready just so you know everything is vegan "
y/n said giving Jenna a cheery smile
"Thanks you didn't have to I could've gotten something on they way"
"It's really no problem! Are you excited for today? "
Jenna nodded as she ate, these were really good and the smoothie too , she looked up to see the older girl, she was wearing black jeans with a hoodie on and a pair of classic vans
"Kind of just a bit nervous actually but I think I'm prepared! " y/n nodded "I think you'll do great! And if you make a mistake it's okay"
Jenna didn't reply, she was glad to hear that, she really needed it being the star role can be a lot sometimes so hearing that made her nerves calm down
"We leave in 5 minutes are you ready?"
"We?" Jenna raises an eyebrow, she has to come with her ?
"Yeah we, I have everything re-"
"Why are you coming? No to sound rude or anything"
Y/n took a deep breath "well I am your p.a I'm supposed to get something for you so you can focus, to-" "that won't be necessary y/n thank you I am capable of doing stuff my self "

Y/n smiled as she opened the door for Jenna, the young girl felt defeated

Jenna's pov.
I felt embarrassed, not independent actually, I sighed, she look so happy carrying all of my stuff and opening the door for me
"Please don't tell anyone your my p.a" y/n frowned stopping next to me "I just I don't know just please say your a friend or something " y/n bit her lip, cute "I ...so remember I told you Enid passed by? Well I kind of said I was your p.a"
God damn it she must've told everyone by now I guess, people will think I'm a stuck up actress
"Just..be discreet please" she nodded slowly.

Well that didn't work, y/n had my bag and smoothie in her hand with a earpiece in her ear and a walkie-talkie clipped on her pants, she went full blown p.a, people are gonna think that im stuck up or something Jesus.
"So I got you your smoothie and you need to be at the set in 1 hour, you have your own trailer and yeah" she said walking in front of me I didn't say anything I just wanted to get to my trailer everyone was staring at me.
"Wow this is a really nice trailer my other star had a trailer similar to this one" y/n said setting everything in place, star? Is that what they call us? "What do you mean by star?"
"Our talents, you guys the people we work for but that sounds...not so good so we call you guys stars "  "Who was your last star?"
We sat down staring at each other like any other human being would do as you have a conversation "Rachel McAdams when she was filming the new doctor strange multiverse movie " "Are you serious ???" Y/n nodded smiling handing me my NeverMore uniform "yeah she's really cool and nice I was surprised when I got the call "

Jenna stared at herself, the uniform fit well , she liked it, she thought it was cute when y/n covered her self with a blanket so she could change and they could still talk, she learned that y/n has worked for very famous people, not only actors, actresses, she's worked for pop stars as well, her last pop star was Camila Cabello,  never did she knew Camila had a p.a, she would have to text her on what to expect from the older girl.
"You can look now" Jenna said still looking at her self in the mirror, doing her hair took ages, Tim didn't like the way the hairstylist was doing her braids, to the point he had to do them himself "Wow you look pretty but so emo and dead at the same time " y/n said eyeing her up and down , Jenna quickly went to the bathroom covering her face saying a faint full 'thanks'' the blush was real, and it was more noticeable since they paled her face up, she pulled her phone out
Hey sorry to bother but what do you know about y/n?