Chap 17

Small update ! I hope y'all are enjoying this

Y/n kissed back, feeling in a daze, Jenna's lips were soft, but then it hit her, Jenna was drunk, she quickly pulled away smiling slightly, she didn't want to hurt her feelings, the younger girl having a goofy smile on her face "your lips are nice  I like them" jenna said giggling y/n only grabbed her hand pulling her into the car smiling and blushing.
On the way back Jenna passed out quickly, y/n feared she wouldn't remember what happened.
Once they arrived y/n had no choice but to carry her.
Y/n tucked in Jenna, she took her pants off since she knew she slept in her underwear,
made sure she had a Gatorade next to her and some aspirin .
She went to the living room and well her room, and saw her phone was ringing, a FaceTime call from her mother, she quickly made her way to answer
"Hola madre, cómo estás ?" (Hello mother, how are you?)
"Bien y/n, no me habías hablado y me preocupe mi vida " (Good y/n, you haven't called me so I got worried my life)
"Lo siento mamá estaba ocupada estos días pero ya te llamaré más seguido " ( sorry mom, I was busy these days but I'll call you more often )
"Ya deberías dejar ese trabajo y tomar mi lugar y/n eres buena diseñando " (You should quit that job and take my place y/n your good and designing)
"Mom I don't want to own your whole clothing line "
"A mi háblame español, y no es cualquier línea de ropa y/n , Carolina Herrera es mi todo" (Speak to me in Spanish and it's not just any clothing line y/n, Carolina Herrera is my everything )
Y/n stood silent, nodding at her mother, Y/n was the youngest daughter of the Famous fashion designer Carolina Herrera
"Quizá en un futuro madre pero ahorita me gusta mucho lo que hago " (Maybe in the future mom but right now I'm happy with what I'm doing )
Carolina nodded seeing her daughter, she just wanted what was best for her , the quickly said there goodbyes and ended the call, that was y/n's biggest secret, she didn't want anyone to know who was her mother , she believes they would treat her different.
She quickly went to bed falling asleep.

Jenna woke up around 4 am, she saw the Gatorade and pills next to her, thank the lord, she smelled her self as well, she smelled strongly like alcohol
she really needed those, she checked her phone seeing videos and pictures
It hit her, like a train, like a plane, like everything
She fucking
Kissed
Y/n
Holy shit
She quickly covered her mouth with wide eyes
"Shit shit shit shit shit shit "
It's okay, you know what ? Everything happens for a reason, yeah, it was meant to be , yeah, she wanted to kiss y/n so bad, she remembered the feeling and just y/n being ughhh so damn heroic and defending her and Emma like that Jesus Christ that woman deserved a kiss.
She had decided, she was going to start acting on her feelings.
She made her way to the living room, quietly making sure not to wake up y/n, there she was, fast asleep drooling on her pillow , her heart fluttered at the sight, so cute.
She crawled on her bed, the most quietly and carefully she could, trying not to wake her up, she succeeded as she quickly cuddled into y/n quickly falling asleep.