Chap 9

All over the place.
Jenna was all over the place, y/n didn't know why,  but if Jenna didn't want a p.a she wanted one today.
Y/n was up and down, since she changed her mind every five minutes, and everyone seemed to notice
"Jen hun what's wrong??" Joy asked as she sat down next to her "what do you mean?" "You've been sending y/n up and down all day, is everything okay?" Jenna her self didn't understand what was happening , why was she in such a...mood "I don't know honestly-" "So I hope this is the kind you wanted just let me know if it isn't! I can always go back to the store "  Joy looked cutely at y/n as she smiled, y/n didn't notice at all, her full attention on her star, but this didn't go unnoticed bye Emma, Jenna and Tyler "I'm not filming at the moment I could go with you" Joy offered "that would-" "won't be necessary this is the one I wanted " Jenna said smiling at y/n taking her food "but I am cold I don't know if you could-" Got it!" Y/n sprinted away not even waiting for her to finish the sentence or if anyone else would say anything 
Joy quickly got up without saying a goodbye
The three wastes no time to start talking "did y'all see joy checking out y/n??
"Yes! She's been doing that a lot recently " Emma added
"Do you guys think she has a crush on y/n?" Jenna said a bit sad and angry "id say it's more attraction cause let's be honest y/n isn't bad looking at all" Tyler said rubbing his chin, Emma nodded a long him giving a your right face " 
Jenna zoned out a bit, jealousy is all she felt, but she had no right, all she wanted to do was go and punch joy, who did she think she was ??

"Mr burton, I'm sorry to interrupt but I have a question " y/n said poking the tall man's shoulder "sure sure don't worry what's the question?" Y/n looked up to him with a very serious face "I was wondering if Miss Ortega could go home early, she's been...really weird today and I think it's a good idea for her to rest " Tim nodded, she was been doing so much, maybe she did need a rest, they had plenty of time anyway so it wouldn't hurt "Yes of course, thank you for letting me know, she isn't needed today anymore actually " "thank you so much either way I'll be paying attention to her or my phone if anything is needed "
Y/n quickly ran to the trailer to get everything, she called the car that would take them back to the apartment.

Joy got back to the trio, as they just kept reading the script and eating, the first one to noticed y/n was of course, Jenna's new rival "y/n's back" she quickly shit her script, everyone turned and looked at her, she of course the first person she walked to was Jenna "I talked with Tim and he said you can go home early so... transport should be here in a bit!" "So your free y/n?" Joy asked  "Not really, have a couple of things to do my self" y/n said kindly joy nodded a bit sadly "so let's go Jenna! Bye guys!"

"What stuff do you have to do?" Jenna asked out of no where as they were on their way home "nothing really, just didn't want to be rude " y/n answered a bit tiredly "Now the question is what's up with you?" "What do you mean?" "You've been acting really strange all day, you okay?" Jenna looked down a bit, she wasn't ashamed of saying it, she was all over the place " I'm on my period " y/n did a O shape with her mouth "you should've told me! I could've been prepared with ibuprofen, tea, anything you needed " Jenna looked down, she's right, but she didn't know her self thank god she has an emergency pad in her backpack "can I have a hug?" Y/n nodded not saying a word, she quickly wrapped her arm around her, pulling her close "it's okay, I'll be super attentive this week just let me know what you need" Jenna nodded shutting her eyes, she's never been this close to the older girl, she smelled so nice, which is ironic since they use the same detergent and softener, but it smelled so nice with y/n, she felt calm, all her moods went away, she slowly closed her eyes.
'Joy better watch out '