Chap 39

Hi guys!, here's a small update just to let you know that i'll be updating until Wednesday night or Thursday, enjoy this cute chapter! 

Y/n and Jenna both needed to take a shower, they both wanted a cold shower so here there were, in the bathroom getting there clothes ready putting on music "Doesn't a bath sound better?" Y/n turned around nodding "It does sound better i'll start filling it up" Jenna smiled bitting her lip as the bathtub filled Y/n decided to go in already "COLD COLD COLD" she said as she sat in, Jenna turned around laughing "Why didn't you wait?" Y/n shrugged as she shivered trying to get used to it, she opened her arms looking at Jenna "Come warm me up" Jenna kept laughing at the sight shaking her head "Nu-uh i'll wait until its fully filled" "But this was your idea!" Y/n argued pouting, Jenna smiled shaking her head "You decided to go in like that! it's gonna be harder to get used to" she said snickering, Y/n could only pout sitting in the cold water. 

The bath tub finally filled up, Jenna quickly stripped her clothes off, y/n quickly covering her eyes "Why did you cover your eyes?" Jenna asked frowning and smiling "I'm giving you privacy mi amor now come in i want you to freeze with me" Y/n said keeping her eyes shut opening her eyes, Jena's heart fluttered, to think this person kicked someone's ass and went all crazy yesterday , Jenna first put her feet in the water "Shit it is cold" Y/n looked at her smirking "I told you! we should've warmed some water huh?" Y/n said realizing this to late "Too late for that love" Jenna said, Y/n opened her legs making room for her to sit in the middle, Jenna got the idea bitting her lip sitting in between y/n's legs who quickly hugged her trying to get her warm "Mmmm this is nice" The younger girl said resting her head against the crook of y/n's neck "It is" Y/n said kissing her shoulders "I love you " she said, Jenna could feel her heart beating fast, she could feel y/n's love, she couldn't believe the things this girl did for her, the fact that her mom came all the way...to keep them together... "I love you too...so much y/n" she said looking up at her who quickly gave her the biggest smile there is "Now let's wash you up you smell" Jenna said leaning forward covering her nose scrunching it "I do not smell!" 

Jenna took out the first-aid kit, as y/n sat down like a little kid on the bed waiting for her to clean her cuts and bruises, wrapped in a towel , both of them just in their underwear "I can't believe you got in a fight" The younger girl said taking a deep breath shaking her head "You weren't supposed to fight y/n" Y/n's head shot up quickly frowning "Why y/n?" "That's your name silly" Y/n shook her head in disagreement "To you i am mi amor, love, darling even babe if you want but y/n?? nope" Jenna laughed getting anti-inflammatory cream as she rubbed it on her rib cage softly "Okay okay mi amor i'm sorry" Y/n winced in pain with a small smile "That's more like it" Jenna pressed her bruise on purpose "OUCH okay okay i'm sorry!" "That's more like it" Jenna snickered. 
"Your all set amor" Y/n nodded as she grabbed an over size shirt putting it on, she grabbed one for her lover as well who smiled "I love wearing your clothes" "I know i've noticed most of my shirts in your hamper" y/n said giggling earning a glare from Jenna "Don't be surprised if you see your whole closet in mine" Y/n grabbed her from the waist pulling her close to her "I don't mind it looks better on you anyways " She pulled up her face, caressing her cheek softly "You're so beautiful Jenna " Jenna looked at her in adoration closing her eyes enjoying the feeling, Y/n getting closer to her face feeling her hot breath on her lips closing the gap, their lips started to move in sink, a soft kiss as their lips danced together, when air became necessary they pulled away, their foreheads connecting with each others as they started in to each other's eyes 

"I love you Jenna Ortega" 
"I love you Y/n Ortega" 

Y/n's face became quickly red, her eyes opening wide in amusement "I like the sound of that" Jenna said biting her lip smiling seeing y/n's reaction 

Y/n Ortega Jenna kept repeating in her head with a smile .