Chap 12

Another update for hitting 1K! Thank you

The set doctor had checked y/n's condition, she had a slightly throat infection , they caught it on time before it got worse.
And there they were, back at the apartment, their little home, Jenna was now thankful for y/n, if it weren't for her she wouldn't have had such a homey and cozy place, the only bad thing is there isn't hot water, but y/n said to just heat water in a bucket and shower, it wasn't so bad actually , at least she didn't have to shower with cold water all the time.
"Okay let's get your bed all ready" Y/n looked so tired, cute and sick, she pulled out the futon putting the sheets and blankets on "All set love" y/n's head snapped up quickly, Jenna bit her lip internally, that just slipped , why??? Why? Why? Was it to quick??? Jesus fuck.
"Thank you for taking care of me, it should be the other way around you know?"  A deep breath was heard from the younger girls mouth as she took her shoes off  "shut up and let me care of you now lay down and relax I'll put a movie on" y/n nodded not questioning her anymore, good thing they ate dinner before getting home
"Have you watched any scream movies ?? " "not since scream 4 I think"
"Today is your lucky day!"
"Scream 5?? Aren't you in that movie?? Are we really watching scream 5?" y/n said as she scooted over making room for Jenna who was already in her shorts and loose shirts " I mean...I heard there's a pretty beautiful young lady in that movie I think we should watch it "  y/n laughed slightly due to her throat pain , nodding "Can't wait to see Courteney Cox!" Jenna slapped her shoulder in offense "I mean me!!! " they both laughed as the movie started.

Y/n passed out near the ending, both of them laughing and enjoying, making fun of jenna's faces and acting, could this be a date ? She hoped it was
Jenna turned the tv off, leaving y/n's night light , she found it so cute, it was a space nightlight, her on the other hand needed it to be dark to sleep well, but for some reason this night light didn't bother her, maybe it was cause it wasn't facing the bed or just because it was y/n's, would it be weird for her to sleep with y/n? She's to tired to walk 7 steps to her room. She didn't want to leave, what if y/n needed something? Water ?
She felt her eyes getting heavy, she usually doesn't sleep, why was she falling asleep ?
She felt y/n's arm wrap around her, making her jump a bit in surprise but quickly relaxing, sending her off to sleep quickly.
No essay today