Chap 30

I hope Jenna reads this someday, date me Jenna 

The next morning was pure bliss, waking up to the one you love after making love is amazing, the way you connect your body to someone else, the way you give your self, y/n was still sleeping, the first one to wake up was Jenna, she could already feel it, the connection, she felt so close to y/n right now, she remembered last night with a smile biting her lip, how the sound of y/n saying 

I love you 

Came out of her mouth and heart hypnotized her, it made her heart flutter, she could feel that y/n meant it, the way she touched her, the way she made her feel, the way she looked at her she could feel it. She stared at the older girl who was peacefully, even drooling a bit, she couldn't believe she had this beautiful and amazing person next to her, she wanted to make her breakfast, she slowly untangled her self from her, successfully getting off the bed without waking her up, she took a quick glance at the mirror seeing the love bites y/n had left on her chest, a smile formed on her face as she bit her lip looking at them, it made her happy, she felt hers, she felt marked. She picked up y/n's shirt putting it on, all of y/n's shirts were a bit loose on her, she loved that.

Mine 

They made their way to the filming area, Hunter noticed right away that Jenna wasn't wearing her clothes, he quickly knudge Emma "What?" he didn't say anything, she just had to follow his eyes, "Jenna and y/n are here as they should be?" He rolled his eyes smacking the back of her head slightly "No dummy! Jenna's wearing y/n's clothes" he whispered looking at her again, yup besides she's never worn that and he's seen y/n wearing that a lot of times "OHHHHH" Emma said as bit to loud causing people to look at her, she knew they were dating so she guessed it was very normal for her to start stealing clothes, unless....

OH MY GOD  GET IT JEN

Her eyes went wide  covering her mouth , no fucking way...Hunter looked at her as if she was crazy, but it didn't take long for him to connect the dots as well, he covered his mouth as well as he looked at Emma with pure shock "Their dating" "They fucked" Both of them blurted out at the same time "WHAT??" they said again at the same time "NOTHING" Emma said as she sprinted away from him before she could reveal more information that she wasn't supposed to "EMMA COME BACK" He yelled running after her, y/n and Jenna seeing all of this from afar, they both frowned looking at them weird as Hunter was chasing the younger girl 'Wow i didn't know Emma could run that fast" Y/n said with a frown and surprised face, Jenna nodded as she took a video of them smiling "This is so funny" 

If they knew it was about them the reason Hunter was chasing her down. 

heres a little update!