Chap 32

Do you guys think Jenna will answer if i call her on Ig? 

Percy and Joy sat together, contemplating if they should do what they were about to do,  Percy wanted revenge, he hated y/n so much, he was going to hurt her "I don't know Percy..." "Getting cold feet?" They had did some research on y/n, they found something very interesting, The youngest daughter of Carolina Herrera who would've known they were around someone so wealthy and important? there wasn't  information about her online, apparently she wasn't in the spotlight like her mother or sisters that made her a secret child

 "Don't you think were taking this to far?" She said looking down at her phone, both of them had a text ready to send "Don't you think they took to far what they did to us? Someone needs to humble them " He said looking at her with a serious face, Joy was really unsure about this...she felt he was taking it to far "C'mon Joy think about it " he said pressuring her to hit send, he lost his patience he grabbed her hand looking at her "Let's do this together yeah?" No Joy don't do it, he's manipulating you!! "I don't want to expose them to the world though" Percy nodded accepting her deal "Okay, that's fine, are you ready?"

She could only nod looking down at how he hit send and placed his thumb over her thumb  hitting send as well. 

To: TMZ, E!, Perez Hilton

Hello, i'd like to stay anonymous, i have some information of your interest, about fashion designer Carolina Herrera, she has a youngest child named Y/n Herrera, if you want more information please contact  back. 

+1 760 912 0908

Hello Mrs. Ortega, i thought you should know something important about your daughter Jenna, you see she has a girlfriend that you don't know about and why hide it from you?

*Inserts various Images of her and y/n*

Thought you should know since it's her personal assistant, didn't want you to be fooled now. 

How unprofessional right?  You trusted her.

Have a lovely day. 

It was done..it was sent there was no going back now.