FIVE | my first**

Gabriel hooked his teeth onto her neck. Melody put a hand to her mouth to cover the crude voices escaping from her lips. He kissed down her collar and stopped just above her nightgown. He frowned with impatience and hooked the bottom of the dress over his finger, pouring mana into it. The dress was gone. He had teleported it into his room, along with her undergarments. Still pressed against him, Melody instinctively covered herself.

"Gabri-!" She shrieked, but her voice was cut off by an involuntary moan. His lips latched onto her nipple, and his free hand swiftly untied his robe. His erection that was pressed against her bare skin, throbbed every time she squirmed or shifted. Melody's eyes widened at his length. "Wa- wait!" She pressed her hands to his chest to stop him. "I'm a virgin," she whispered.

"So?" He didn't understand the hesitance. Melody took in a deep breath before meeting his eyes, "just... go easy on me."

Gabriel's eyes widened. She looked so fragile, like she could break by a small wind. His heart pulled and twisted. "I love you," he sighed. Melody smiled, "I know." The number above his head was proof enough. He was glad that was her answer because if she said she loved him he wasn't sure he would believe her.

He pressed his tip against her entrance, waiting for her body to relax. Once he felt her muscles loosen he entered in one big thrust. Melody bit his shoulder to keep from screaming.

The pain only stimulated him more. He filled her completely.

He gradually pulled out, the noises her body made filled the space around them. It was embarrassing but exhilarating. He fucked her slowly and almost at a tormenting pace. He wanted to devour her. To break her. To make her body only recognize him. But the tears in her eyes kept him in his current speed.

When she gave him the go ahead to go faster the tension in his waist slowly alleviated. He picked up the pace. His mind completely on bringing her pleasure. He touched places her body reacted to the most. He whispered promises he completely intended on keeping.

Melody's mind was blank. She didn't know if she was going to cum, pass out, or both. He pulled her off the tree and laid her on the grass. When he thrusted into her he reached way farther than before. Her walls clamped down on his length causing him to roll out a list of curses. "If you keep this up you'll end up pregnant," he warned.

Melody's eyes widened, "you wouldn't dare." Gabriel hissed when and she clamped down more. "Wouldn't I?" Melody tried controlling her body but at the speed they were going it was basically impossible. "Shit," he cursed. He lowered his hips and suddenly her back arched. It was so sudden it made Melody's head fly back. "The fuck was that!" She gasped. Gabriel grinned, "found it."

Gabriel used one hand to rub her clit while the other held her in place. Melody was seeing stars as he continuously hit her g-spot. A wave of warmth filled her stomach. Her climax came fast and hard. Her mind was dizzy as he pulled out and came on her chest.

Gabriel licked the sweat off his lips. He glazed over Melody's shivering body, smiling at the number over her head. '58%' He was devoted to getting it to 100 no matter what he had to do to get it.