THIRTY-THREE | my vampire**

They ate their plate of nachos while watching a movie. Melody cackled at the scene of the boy singing in an attempt to win over his crush. He had a boom box and a mic and the heart and soul of a middle aged man. He poured out his heart outside her house. It was an adorable scene.

He stared at her for a moment. "Isn't that how I confessed to you?" He pondered. She thought about it for a moment. He had confessed to her by writing a song for her and performing it on live tv. The title was called Melody but it was a common enough word that no one else caught on. She smiled, "Yeah, I guess so."

She sipped her Coke and leaned again his chest. It had been one and a half years since they started dating. "You were so cute back then," she snickered. He gasped and dramatically touched his chest, "cute? Not hot or sexy?"

Melody bit her lip as she restrained a smile. "You are okay, I guess," she lied. A playful grin pulled at his lips. "Are you teasing me Melody?" He grabbed her waist and pulled her up and onto him. She was straddling him with her back to the tv. "Do you want to remind the neighbors just how okay I am?" She avoided his intense gaze. "I would rather finish the movie," she mumbled.

He slid a hand under her white crop top and stopped on her bra. He effortlessly unhooked her bra and watched as the straps slunk down her arms. "Let's make our own movie."

Melody stared down to his purple eyes. "Condom?" His eyes were glowing again. "We don't use protection. Never have. Never will."

"We don't use protection," she repeated. He snapped.

"At least pause the movie," Melody sighed before she began undressing him. He had his stage name, 'Eros,' engraved into the collar of his jacket. She traced her finger over it. He pulled her shirt up and over her head. Her breasts bounced as her arms flopped back down. "God you're beautiful," he gawked. Melody giggled and hugged him.

She kissed him. It was a passionate and tender kiss that moved slowly and patiently. Her hands ran through his hair and pulled his head back. "What about me did you fall for first?" She left pecks down his cheek and neck. He hissed when she slowly began to grind against his bulge. "Your eyes," he answered. Melody blinked up at him. Her long eyelash barely covered the deep green eyes hidden underneath.

She got off of him and peeled her pants off. He was enjoying the view. She took the moment to pause the movie before they continued. When she went back to him his pants had some how disappeared.

She kneeled in front of him. His eyes widened as she kissed up his thigh. "Just my eyes?" She pulled down his boxers and grinned as his member came to life. She licked her lips as her eyes glistened. He hissed as her tongue trailed up his shaft and stopped at his tip. "I love your mouth," he smirked. Melody rolled her eyes.

He combed his fingers through her hair and groaned as she took him in her mouth slowly till her lips kissed his base. "I love your... personality," he hissed as she began to move her head. She almost laughed until she began to choke. She slid a hand into her underwear and began to masturbate as his hands moved her head.

"Fuck," he moaned as her tongue wrapped around his shape. She loved watching his 'bad boy' persona crumble at her touch. She could feel him nearing his climax as he thrusted his hips. "Shit, Melody." She nearly choked as a warm fluid ran down her throat.

Melody pulled her head up slowly then smiled. She climbed back on him comfortably sat down. "Now I'm more interested in why you confessed to me," she pretended to be uninterested in continuing. He ignored her nonsense and slid her underwear to the side. She was dripping. Sometimes he is so fast with his actions she never can never brace herself. In a mere second he had two fingers inside of her. Her body quivered.

He wasn't slow with his fingers. Not in the slightest. Her hips rocked on their own, her moans escaped her pressed lips. He watched her unravel over him like she was a world class piece of art. He added a finger. He pushed them in as far as they could go and twisted and pumped his fingers into her. Her toes curled as she neared her climax. Before she could finish he ripped out his fingers.

Her eyes widened at him. "You-." He plunged himself inside of her. "If the world knew you were this enchanting I would be out of the job." Melody wasn't listening. Her eyes rolled back as she came just from him entering her. He slowly fucked her through it which only made it worse. Her breathing was staggered as she fell on top of him.

He frowned, "I was looking forward to you riding me." Melody huffed, "shut up." He took the lead and grabbed her hips. She was clamping down on him so tightly from cumming that he knew he wouldn't last long.

A sweet smell lingered in the air. His eyes widened and he turned to her. She was biting her lip so hard she had slightly drawn blood. His eyes glimmered. She was too close to avoid it. He was to aroused to push her away. He kissed her. His tongue grazed her bruised lip.

Her blood was like a drug. Melody felt him grow inside of her and nearly wanted to cry. He was already to much to begin with but now it was slightly painful. Still, he kept their pace. He slammed her hips down on his and hit the deepest parts of her.

He was loosing control of himself. Her neck was free and glistening in the tv light. His fangs pulsed in desire for more. He knew other vampires were aware of Melody's unique blood, but he had marked her long ago to protect her. However, drinking her blood came with a different cost.

He plunged his teeth into her neck causing Melody to scream. It was intoxicating. His mind went blank and his body went stiff. He had forgotten this taste and it was no surprise he kept having withdraws. He was addicted to her.

She just didn't know to what extent. Maybe she would come to know eventually.

"Forget that I hurt you."

A tear rolled down her face. Her voice was shaking as she answered, "I will forget you hurt me."

In this small second Melody's memories came back. Not only that but the memories he had forced her to forget. Times he had hit her. Lied to her. Yelled at her. Raped her. He only let her remember the good boyfriend on the surface. He buried the monster underneath with a shovel and a shot gun. The plastered smile on his face sent a shiver down her spine.

This only lasted for a moment before her mind went cloudy, then clear. "Did I strain a muscle in my neck? It's kind of sore." She gasped when he started speeding up. "Wa-wait!" He didn't wait. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back he thrusted so hard she was basically floating over him.

She was seeing stars, and he was seeing red.

He came inside her with such force she climaxed a second time in a row.

That night they did not sleep. And they never finished that movie.