THIRTY | my leo**

** Authors Note: Happy thirty chapters! I won't make this long because spicy things are happening. But thank you guys so much for 3k views! I literally screamed when I checked it yesterday. It was a tiny jump scare haha. 😅 I love you all! <3 Hehe, anyways. Enjoy :) **

^^^

Melody stared at him confused for a moment, her eyes were asking him what he wanted her to do. He grinned. He placed his hands on her hips and guided her movements. Eyes were all over her body. The eyes felt like hands groping and touching her. In some twisted part of her it began to arouse something.

She was loosing her mind. The sounds of their lovemaking echoed through the room. Melody placed her hands on his chest and then froze. His number fizzled into view.

She had nearly forgotten everything.

%180

"Princess, come on. Don't tease me." He huffed.

He blinked at her and realized.

%20

Her number was crawling back down. "I see," he sighed. Melody tried getting off of him but suddenly the world tilted. Her hands were tied to the head board and a blind fold was put over her eyes. She tried breaking free but the lace was wrapped so tightly it hurt to move her hands.

He plunged back inside her. This time he wasn't keeping the comfortable speed they had built before. Melody's mind may have calmed down but her body was still reacting to his movements. Her memories were growing foggy again.

She was seeing stars and she knew they were both close to climaxing. She realized she couldn't tell him to pull out. Fear. If she got pregnant would she be stuck in this world? Was that his objective? Like a soul tie of some sorts?

The red lace made the world feel like it was on fire. It matched how she felt in the inside. The eyes of the lustful old men watching her, and the tanned hands holding her in place as his mind was only on his own pleasure.

'His name.'

A familiar voice spoke to her in her mind. 'Gabriel?'

'You can break free if you say his name, and declare that you don't love him.'

Melody processed this. Gabriel's voice sounded so weak. She tried to ask about his well being but her thoughts were cut off by lips slamming against hers. Their tongues twirled together and Melody wished she had full control of her body. Enough to bite his tongue off.

'His name?'

She tried to remember but couldn't think of anything. It was like her memories were being blocked.

One hard thrust brought her to her climax and he wasn't far behind. Her body shook with ecstasy as stars pinged in her mind.

"Almost there princess," he hissed in her ear.

Stars?

Her legs were shaking along with the bed as he huffed and moaned curses.

Starry nights...

He pushed her body onto the mattress to keep her from kicking him away. "Take it," he ordered.

Tears filled her eyes.

Night skies. 'Oh!'

"Sky," her voice cracked. "Prince Leonardo Sky I don't love you anymore! So please let go of me!" She was crying again.

His body stilled. Not just him but everything around her stilled.

•••

%100. "I never wanted to make you cry. I made a promise to make you happy when we were kids and I broke that."

The lace had disappeared. He wasn't on top of her anymore. Her body still ached but she could tell she was safe from pregnancy... hopefully.

"You're not pregnant. We aren't in my world anymore so all traces were left behind. I should go back there too."

Melody watched Leo. They were in a room completely filled with fog but the space surrounding the two was clear. He looked like the normal prince she remembered. He also looked nervous. "I love you Melody." She shrugged, "I know." He snickered at her indifferent response. "That's so you," he sighed.

"Can I ask. Why did you abandoned me?"

Melody bit her lip. It was the same question Koa had asked. What did the world like look to them once the game ended?

"I just moved on. I didn't abandon you necessarily I just found my peace with the fact that I had fallen out of love."

He nodded. "I see."

His body was dissolving away into small light particles. Melody realized she still had too many unanswered questions. "Wait! Before you go can you tell me what the others are planning? What danger am I in?" His small smile fell.

"If one of us can get your affection meter to a hundred then you are transported to one of our world permanently. They believe that the gods created this game because you don't belong in your original world." His body was nearly gone. "The gods are trying to move you to a place where your soul is fully connected because your soul isn't fully connected to your previous world. That's why you were able to visit us in dreams or for some of us it was even their reality."

"How is that even possible?"

"You'll have to find a way to secure your soul somewhere. That's the only way you can escape this game!"

Then he fizzled away.

Melody noticed her body was doing the same and she had an inkling feeling she would be teleported back to that cage. "What does he mean by secure my soul?" She pondered as the world went white. Then black.

"Prince Leonardo Sky has been eliminated from the game. 5 left."