𝟎𝟐

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Ivy Marlene
📍 Bronx, New York: 2020

"Her lil' extra ass showing out for the live

"Her lil' extra ass showing out for the live. It's cool tho, I can be 'extra' too." Sharika rambled to Ivy, as she had been doing the entire car ride.

The pair rode in Sharika's mother's car on their way to confront the female that they had previously been fueding with on instagram live. The concept of fighting on her first day of living in the city wasn't ideal, however it didn't bother Ivy. This was a typical day in London for her. Solving her problems with violence had become far too common as it was in fact her father that taught her how to defend herself. Regardless, Ivy couldn't have turned the other cheek even if she wanted to as hearing her father being brought up set off a switch inside of her.

"Watch her bring her pussy ass friends with her too." Sharika continued. The bumpy car ride, as a result of her poor driving, causing her voice to come off as shaky.

Eventually they had arrived, being met with Ash as well as someone Ivy had assumed was a friend of hers. As well as this a small crowd of familiar faces surrounded the two. It upset Ivy that this was the way in which she'd have to see her old friends again however she refused to let those thoughts linger as her and Sharika leaped out the vehicle.

"So wassup?" Questioned Ash.

"Bitch you got the issue so act on it! Because you see me damn near everyday and don't say shit to me." Sharika retorted.

"I didn't think I had an issue with you till you wanted to still play 'besties' with this weird ass opp."

Ivy watched the interaction, before a light-skin interrupted, stepping in front of Ash. She quickly recognised this to be Kay.

"Y'all let this shit go it's pointless. I thought you had the problem with Ally?" He spoke before turning towards Ivy and Sharika "And you know I got love for y'all but you not bout to fight my girl."

"No, move Kevin! If anything Shax should be taking my side." Ash continued "When was the last time you seen this bitch? You telling me it takes her pops dying for her to-"

Ash was cut off mid sentence as Ivy delivered a clean swing towards her eye, instantly bruising it. Within the same second she wrapped her arm around the red-head's neck before flinging her onto the concrete. 

As if it were her que, Sharika took the opportunity to assist, stomping on the red heads neck whilst Ivy continued delivering blows to her face. However, this didn't last long as Sharika eventually focused her attention on Ash's friend, who had by now pulled them apart.

Ash struggled against Ivy as she resorted to kicking her legs in the air as she used her hands to shield her face. Ivy saw red. So much so that she couldn't feel Kay's hands desperately trying to pull her off the girl. The blows continued until the sound of choking could be heard.