𝟎𝟗

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Ivy Marlene
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

"Chill out muddy!" Stunna yelled acompanied by laughter after Nesty had slipped off the roof of a random car mid dance

"We outside!" Ally turned her phone in Ivy and Kenzo's direction direction for her Instagram live to see. The two began hyping each other up, dancing to the music the played in the back.

Almost everybody had popped out for Dthang's first music video and the atmosphere was lively. Despite the time approaching 8pm the teens didn't care, dancing and screaming for the whole neighbourhood to hear.

After a lot of thought Ivy concluded that distancing herself would only worsen things and she was proven right as almost everybody she had spoken to appeared happy to see her.

"Imma get some more drank, ya want some?" Ally asked the two.

Kenzo nodded whilst Ivy responded; "Nah I'm good. I'm tryna stay away from liquor. For now at least."

"Isn't it your birthday in two days? I know you ain't bout to stay sober." Ally shook her head, peering over at Nesty holding a bottle of Hennessy.

"Nesty c'mere! Ivy tryna drive the boat!"

Ivy nervously laughed as her peers hyped her up. She hadn't planned on drinking but she decided she might as well.

Nesty tilted the bottled over her mouth as she quickly downed the drink, almost choking as she felt a burning sensation in her throat.

He does the same to Kenzo as Ally turned to Ivy. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

Ivy shrugged before hearing a ping, smiling as she saw a text from Kay.

Kay🫶🏽

We going up💙🔥🔥🏴‍☠️

We going up💙🔥🔥🏴‍☠️

200K is crazy congrats💕
Opp spotter next
𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 7:58𝘗𝘔