𝟎𝟖

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Ivy Marlene
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

Ivy Marlene📍Bronx, New York: 2020

1 Week Later...

"Where you going?" TDot called from the coach.

"Me and Shax are gonna get our nails done." Ivy huffed as she tied the laces of her white Jordan 4s.

"For what?" He pushed further.

"Nigga it's my birthday in like 2 days, you already forgot?"

"Oh... ight. You got a pic of the design? Send it to me."

"Why?"

"So I know if you're lying. If you come back and ya nails not done I'm beatin' ya ass." He exaggerated.

"Whatever Ant." Ivy turned on her heel to leave out the house, making her way towards the elevator.

The past week Ivy spent most of her time on the Sev. Her brother's new 'rules' only did the opposite, as she found herself wanting to be around him and his friends less since the video got out. Although she felt like it was all in her head at times, she couldn't help but feel that the vibes had changed when they hung out, as if they were silently judging her or always making jokes under their breath. Her and brother seemed to have gotten over the argument, simply not mentioning it and acting as if it never happened, as they usually did. However, what irritated Ivy is he became more overprotective, so she still somewhat kept her distance. As a result, Sharika would always be her 'go to' when it came to finding an excuse to leave, however this time she was indeed telling the truth.

Ivy's movement's stiffened as she found herself approaching the elevator the same moment as Daniel. The two stood idly, with Daniel's ongoing phone call being the only thing breaking what would've been an uncomfortable silence. Ivy found herself become slightly bothered at the female voice she heard on the other line.

Finally, the two entered the elevator and Daniel hung up, his eyes still staying glued to his phone. Although she tried not to, Ivy's eyes analysed the boy through the elevator's mirror. He looked so nonchalant, as if the awkward situation didn't bother him at all - that confused her. Yet she always admired his relaxed exterior no matter the situation.

Daniel laughed before speaking; "You something else."

Snapping out of her trance, Ivy's head rose to be met with the boys eyes staring right back at her through the mirror. "Who me?" She nervously replied.