𝟏𝟎

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Kevin Perez
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

Kevin Perez📍Bronx, New York: 2020

"Love you too." Kay lastly spoke before making his way down the steps of the building.

Kevin's head hung low as he quickly manoeuvred through the vast streets. His eye's stayed glue to his phone, making short glances towards the time. He found himself regretting his decision not to take his car as it didn't seem like he would be making it home  before his mom would wake up.

It was 6:51am and the sun had now crept in. However, Kevin's fixation on his phone meant that he failed to notice the black vehicle that had been waiting for him outside now crept closely behind him as he continued to walk.

The man stared at Kay through his tinted windows, scrambling on what would be the correct way to grab his attention before simply yelling.

"Yo, Kay Flock!"

Immediately, Kevin's hand dropped to his hip before he snapped his head back at the vehicle inches away from him.

His legs slowly retreated as he frantically felt around for a gun before remembering, he'd left it at home. He obviously hadn't assumed opps would spin as early as 6 in the morning.

"Don't run!" The man in the car exclaimed.

Kay's body quickly turned around and he began to run in the opposite direction. As he quickened the pace so did the car. The car remained close enough to hit Kay at any moment it pleased.

"Bro, stop running!" The Car sped up one last time before swerving onto the pavement directly in front of Kevin, blocking his path.

Just as Kevin turned his heel to run in the opposite direction, the man spoke.

"Chill, I'm tryna talk to you!" The man began to roll down the tinted windows.

Kevin froze when his eyes landed on his opp T Dot, a skii mask and gun lying on his lap.

"It's about Ivy."

Kevin immediately became attentive at the mention of her name. "What happened to her? I just wished her a happy birthday and she ain't respond. In fact she's ignored me for 2 days—"

"Ion know about none of that." T Dot cut him off. "But some shit did happen a while ago. Ima need you to get in the car tho."

Kevin stared blankly at him, staying fixated in place.

"I'm deadass bro, I'll put my knock in the backseat if you want. Ivy already told me not to do nothing to you, plus shit ain't even about you."

Kevin cautiously stepped towards the car. He was contemplating entering, but he wasn't stupid.