𝟎𝟕

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Ivy Marlene
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

Ivy gently stepped into her home, being mindful not to make a sound

Ivy gently stepped into her home, being mindful not to make a sound. She ignored the feeling of her heart dropping at the sight of the lights being on and attempted to speed walk towards the stairs— on the way she'd seen what looked like Daniel in the kitchen. Hopefully he's the only one home- she thought to herself.

However as she made her way up the stairs, two tall figures started making their way down. She reluctantly raised her head to be met with Bando accompanied by the last person she wanted to see and in a panic, she made a quick attempt at brushing past him towards her room.

"Ivy." Tdot called as he grabbed her arm.

"Listen, I don't wanna talk right now-." She began to ramble. "Come on it'll be quick." Her brother cut her off before lightly pulling her towards the living room.

The three entered the living room— Ivy quickly placed last night's outfit  she had in her hand on the coach before sitting on top of it as a cover up. Bando sat on the other end scrolling through instagram whilst her brother stood, sighing before he spoke;

"Look, I'm sorry for making you go on that call with ma. I ain't know she was gon' do all that, I should've checked her on the spot. I know you got a lot going on and I haven't been there for all of it but imma start trying."

Ivy's eyes briefly widened at the apology. Not only was it not like her brother to apologise, but she was expecting to be scolded on where she had been all night. "Yeah I get that. I know it wasn't even your fault for real, I was really mad at mum. Just... next time if I'm not in the mood to talk, don't try force me to, okay?"

"I hear you." He spoke before leaning down to hug his sister. "We can stop all weird shit now? Feels like we barely talked normal since you came."

"Yeah." Ivy laughed. "Can you blame me tho? The one day I was planning to stay home you're 'outta town'." She playfully mocked.

"Yeah don't watch that, it's business."

The two turned their heads towards Bando, as they suddenly heard the song 'FTO' being blasted from his phone. "Why you playin that wack shit." TDot spoke.

"My fault. Ivy I ain't know you got down like this." He laughed whilst watching something that played on his phone.

"Like what?" Ivy felt herself grow anxious— the feeling only worsened once she could hear Sharika's voice screaming something in the background of whatever Bando was watching.