33

Half the day was already over before lunch and now was the time everyone would be out and about. Honestly I wasn't the type of person to cause a scene and stuff but I was nervous to see if people would notice.

"Hey it'll be fine who cares what people think?" Liam wraps his arms around my shoulders comfortingly.

"I know..." I walked over to Claire and Shelby who were in a literal war with Shane and Aiden.

"No because the color green can be teal too!" Claire pointed a finger in Shane's direction.

"No it can't! Teal is blue oh my god. Are you fucking colorblind?" He rubs his face with his whole hand.

"Guys it can be both?" Shelby shrugs. She's not really a argumentative person.

"Yeah whatever Shelby said. She's the most sane of you all." Aiden shrugs while picking at whatever the cafeteria served.

"Hey guys." I wave a little before sitting down next to Shelby, Liam following next to me.

"Hey there lovebirds." Claire acts all mad. She sits back down and starts picking at her food.

"So when's that secret santa thing?" Liam says bored, while playing with my hair.

"Five PM tonight." Shelby smiles at him.

"Ok we'll see you guys there then." Liam tugs my hand and I'm being dragged away.

Me and Liam walk out of school to grab some food real quick from the Chick-Fl-A across from the school.

"Hi what can I get for you guys today?" The speaker asked through the mic.

"Hi, can I get a chicken sandwhich with no pickles, small fries, and a large sweet tea." He looks back at me from the drivers seat and smirks playfully. He knows my whole exact fucking order.

"Sorry I forgot to add two chick-fl-a sauces." He finishes.

"Okay, is that all?"

"And then can I have six piece chicken nuggets, a large fry, with a large sweet tea and a brownie." He finishes off his order.

"Ok first window please."

He drives forward and we wait at the first window for our food.

"How'd you know my order?"  I ask.

"Well, you'd think if I was going to marry a beautiful women I could at least remember her order." He dramatically flips invisible hair out.

"What the hell are you cheating on me?!" I yell at him.

"What? Your the-" He starts yelling back but right before the girl opens the window, he snaps back into his serious mood.

"Your total is 15.67. Cash or card?" First she's bored but once she rakes in Liam's appearance she perks up and smiles quickly.

What a fake ass bitch.

"Card." He pulls out a black credit card and hands it to her.

"One quick moment." She grabs the card and shuts the window. We watch her make the transaction and right when I think she's coming back she scribbles something onto a piece of paper.

We silently watch her trying to smoothly slide the paper under the card.

"Here's your card. 2nd window please." She smiles a bit too much before we drive away.

"What's the paper?" I ask when he pulls it out from underneath the card.

"Her number." He scoffs and is about to throw the paper out the window but I stop him and smile evilly.

"What?" He looks back at me confused as why I would want her number.

"Hi, chicken sandwich, no pickles, small fry, large sweet tea, six piece nuggets, large fry, large sweet tea and a brownie?" The second window opened and we stopped talking immediately.

The mood switched faster than that girl could give Liam her number.

"Yes." Liam says when they give him the order.

"Have a good day." The girl at the second window was much better than the first one.

"Ok so back to why you wanted her number?" He says while parking the car.

"Watch." I grab his phone and dial the number on the paper.

"Hi! Is this..." I read the paper for a name. Damn this bitch put her name and everything.

"Kelly?" I finish.

"Yes...hi?" She's probably confused on why she's hearing a girl voice but yet she saw me in the car with him.

"This is the girlfriend of the hot dude you just gave your number to, if you could kindly and respectfully, back the fuck off and stop being a home wrecker, I would greatly appreciate it." I say.

"Girl calm the hell down. It's not big deal ya'll won't last anyway." Beep.

"That's all. I'm deleting it now." I say.

Liam sits there and chuckles at me while drinking his sweet tea.

"Your funny." He pecks me on the nose and we drive back to the school since the lunch bell was about to ring.

"Oh my god slide me some bitch." Claire is running out of the cafeteria by the time she sees we got Chick-Fl-A .

"Here have a fry." I hand her a fry and eats it before asking for another one.
-

"Okay is everyone ready?" Ms whatever her name is asks.

Random kids say yeah, sure in response.

"Yeah"

"Sure."

"What Ms Carmen?" That's her name!

"Well I want you all to write a essay." Everyone one groans at the thought of a essay.

"About a special person. Then save the essay and give it to them in ten or more years. If you're not with them, or no longer speak to them, keep the essay to yourself and read it." She explains.

"This is worth forty percent of your grade so it better be good!" She smiles at the end.

Everyone seems happier than before knowing it was about a subject actually interesting.

I just am unsure who to do the project on.

My mom? I love her but maybe not, I need someone different.

Rikky? That sounds good.

Liam? That's good too.

My friends...

I'll do them all, maybe different essays?

Maybe a set up for future chapters?