Chapter 2: The "First" Contract

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

"I really want to meet him someday, he sounds amazing and free."

"I'm sure you will meet him someday."

"Too bad he in another world and not ours, he sounds like fun to hang around."

The man chuckle.

"Yeah, I wonder if he's here.. He would free everyone and bring joy.."

"He would.."

"He would free you and the other Archons too.."

...

"You shouldn't say that Guizhong, if they heard what you just say.. You know what could happen to you right?"

"They chain you, Morax..."

"And I let them..."

"Why you let them do it.. You are equal to them, maybe even more powerful then them.. Yet.."

"Guizhong that's enough."

.

.

.

3rd POV

This is crazy, Garp had gone crazy... Who the hell go on adopt people they just meet a few days ago? Sure Whitebeard do it, but that's not the point-- I guess this is what happen when you hang out with Whitebeard often.

You got the Whitebeard syndrome aka adopt kids you find interesting. Hold up, it sounds so wrong in so many level when you said it out loud but you get the point.

"Garp are you sure about this?" Zhongli stare at the man in front of him. Is he being for real about this? Adoption is a serious thing. A huge responsibility.

Garp grin from ear to ear, he nodded his head. "I'm sure, beside I'm the only one who know you're not from this world. And you need some kind of protection even though you're a god as you claim." Garp says as he crossed his arms.

Zhongli hummed, being adopt by Garp isn't a bad idea. By doing so, he can explore this world freely without being suspect of being pirates. Than again, getting adopt by Garp will make him visible to the government eyes. It will be a pain in the neck, if they watch him every move.

"What your excuse if they asked you why you adopt me? Since I have no record of my existence in this world." asked Zhongli as he tapping his finger on the table.

"I will figure it out later! Probably just tell them you are a random orphan who got kidnap by a random pirate." Said Garp while smiling. Zhongli stare at him, is he serious.. He can't be, right? Garp still smiling as he munching the biscuits.

Sweet mother of sea, oh dear Archon--- he is serious---

Zhongli let out a heavy sigh, there's no used to argue with this stubborn man. Once he set his mind, there no turning back. That what he learn after staying with Garp the fist for a week. Zhongli chuckled, well if he already set his mind he will do the same.

Zhongli just smile, Garp remind him of his boss back home. Both Garp and Hu Tao are stubborn, but Garp is on a different level of stubbornness. Probably the most stubborn person he ever meet. Garp stubbornness would put one of his friend stubbornness into shame.