Author Note 3: I'm Taking A Short Break?

.

.

.

First thing first, I wanna to apologise..

And I have decided to take a few months break after chapter 10 got published.

I'm going to take a one or two months break (maybe even more depends on how busy I am, but not more than 3-4 months break.), got a few thing to solved and to do during that period of time. And right now I quite busy with personal work/life and stuff... Adult stuff...

Plus my health isn't the best after the pendemic and all (it better now but still weak). And it raining season in my country (Malaysia) soo yeh, I will get sick more often during these season.

I will still continue writing little by little during my free/break time, and maybe I will drop 2 to 3 chapters after my break to make up for not update it during that period of time. Will see what going to happen.

If you have any questions please leave a message on my profile or DM me, I will answer to all your questions the best I could 👌🏻✨ (I still can't reply to the comments which is annoying 😭✋🏻 I can still reply to the DM and on my profile... You can still leave comments if you want)

Again, I'm so sorry... And don't worry I will not abandoned this fanfic, I wanna write and finished this fanfic till the end 🤲🏻✨✨  I just need a little break to sort out my personal life and stuff. I hope you understand 🙇🏻💦

I still working on writing Chapter 10 right now, it will be the longest chapter I ever write cuz I feel bad on taking a break sooo I write a longer chapter. I'm almost at 3k words right now! Wanna to write 9-10k words! ✨✨ (I might write couple of side stories along with chapter 10~)

And no I'm not pushing myself on writing 10k words, I wanna try to write 10k word on single chapter 👀👌🏻✨✨ (hope I don't get write block on half way💀👌🏻)

Also spoiler for chapter 1098 of one piece... Oda why you gonna do my man Kuma like that?? 😭😭 The flashback just getting worse and worse... Literally sobbing reading the spoiler 😭😭💔 Oda giving Kuma the spiderman treatment I swear-- let that man be happy for once-- 😭✋🏻

Anyway, See you guys on next month~

Love and hugs from author <3

.

.

.

Extra notes:

Oh!! Since this fanfic called "God Meet The Monkey" meaning Zhongli meeting the Monkey D

Oh!! Since this fanfic called "God Meet The Monkey" meaning Zhongli meeting the Monkey D. Family members... I'm gonna focusing more with them. Mostly with Garp and Zhongli, I loving those duo.

For Luffy, his adventure will be pretty much the same as in the anime and manga except for a couple of changes in his childhood. He will be pretty much the same.

For Dragon, he won't be much of a deadbeat father to Luffy. Though.. He won't be around much with Luffy but still visit him once a month since he still a wanted man and all. Don't want the world government know about his son and all. He and Luffy will have a good relationship with one another. (Luffy will called him either dad or papa.)

Luffy will pretty much have 4 fathers (3 of them are his father figure) in this story... Will explain them in the future chapter and you will find out who is it later... But I think you can guess who is it 🤭🤭

Oh and Luffy family will be much bigger than in the anime and manga~

For those who been asking if Xiao or any of the genshin characters will appear in the future.. The answer is: maybe~✨✨ *wiggles eyebrows*

.

.

.

Zhongli relationships and his view on others:

Monkey D. Garp: he view him as his father, even if Garp are like way waaaayy younger than him. Though at the same time he also view him as one of his children. He trust Garp very much.

Monkey D. Dragon: see him as his little brother and his friends. He didn't view him as one of his children. (will explain in the future chapter and side story.)

Gol D. Roger: view him as his friends and his children. Roger view Zhongli as his family member.

Silver Rayleigh: view him as his friends and his children. (Drinking buddy)

Portgas D. Rouge: view her as his friends and his children.

Sakazuki, Kuzan, Borsalino: view them as his students.

Edward Newgate (Whitebeard): view him as his friends.

Charlotte Lin Lin (Big mom): view her as his friends and business partner. Big mom like him as a friend (will explain in side story)

Kaidou: didn't like him much, never meet but Kaidou is interested in him.

Gorosei: hate, reminding him of the celestia and the heavenly principles. (avoid meeting with them)

Celestial Dragon: hate and disgust with their behaviour. (avoid meeting with them)

The world government: No comment, he's okay with most of the marine/navy or anyone who work with the government. (Cp0 - Cp9 didn't trust him but didn't say anything.)

The revolutionary army: he like them since they are Dragon friends. (never really meet them, though he sometimes visit Dragon without them knowing.)

Fishman/mermaid: natural with them. (some of them didn't like Zhongli)

(will add more in the future~)

.

.

.