Chapter 9: The First Shichibukai

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

"What are you doing for today my friend?"

"Sadly nothing new, the same as always."

"Oh.. Are you missing your home? Your world?"

"I would be lying if I said I don't... But I know my children will do just fine on their own. Though I can't help but to worried about it every single day."

"If you got back to your world.. Would you visit us again?"

The former God smiled.

"Of course, Umi. We do share our children after all."

"Is there anything you like to know about this world?"

"Hmmm, tell me more about your son, the sun god Nika."

.

.

.

3rd POV

It almost 3 months ever since Zhongli got throw into this unique world. Many things happen during that 3 months, from travelling around the grand line to training the young marine on his free time. Meeting new kind of people from different sizes and races.

He tried to avoid famous pirates when he travelled, worried he might cause trouble for his father.

And because he want to stay low as much as possible, though all the marine at marineford already knew his existence by now.

His relationship with Roger and his crews got alot more closer than before now that Roger and Rayleigh are under his protection.

They talk through the vision or den den Mushi when he make sure the place is all clear and when he's all alone. Keep updating each other adventure and life. Roger also warn him to stay away from Whitebeard if he could, the reason is.. Roger doesn't want to share Zhongli especially with Whitebeard.

Roger didn't mind if he has to share Zhongli with Garp since he viewed him as his brother and family.

Garp didn't like it one bit when Zhongli hang out or talk with Roger, but after he told his father that Roger and Rayleigh made a contract with him, Garp calm down a little bit. Though he still salty about it.

Zhongli was his first! He called dips on him first!

Moving on..

Sakazuki, Borsalino and Kuzan, all of them got promoted to vice-admirals. Zhongli is proud of their achievements and celebrated with them. They had a few drinks together and had a competition on who drinks the most. Zhongli won at the end without getting drunk or pass out.

The horror of the bartender face when he saw how much Zhongli could drink, made the poor man worried about Zhongli health. But it also surprised him how Zhongli didn't get drunk from all those amounts of strong alcohol. He drink those alcohol as if they were water!

As for the three vice-admirals let just say they all had the worse headache and hangover in the next morning. Zhongli made chicken noodle soup for them afterwards.