Chapter 10: Hibiscus And Boogeyman Of The Sea

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

"Your world does not have elements."

"So I can't used the geo element??"

"Sadly, you can't."

"Well that suck."

"Though I know how to make this world have an element. Well it more like a theory of mine."

"So how???"

The former god chuckled.

"By making others believes in geo elements. For example saying I ate a devil (dream) fruit and my fruit called geo geo no mi."

"I will start a rumour about you eating a devil (dream) fruit! Geo geo no mi! How's that sound?"

.

.

.

3rd POV

Rouge was about to do the laundry but stopped and put the laundry basket down, when she heard the door bell rings.

She wonder who came to her house in these lovely morning. Surely it not the navy or the world government agent right? Rouge make sure that no one know her relationship with the most dangerous pirate, Gol D. Roger.

Rouge is always careful, the opposite with her husband Roger. She make sure their relationship stay secret. The only one who know their relationship are his husband crewmates, Whitebeard pirates and weirdly enough the hero of the navy, vice-admiral Monkey D. Garp.

Garp is the only marine she trust.

Her mind are all over the place, she is not panicking. It not her style, that's her husband job-- did she slipped out the secret to the neighbours?

Did she!?

Surely not.. Right?

...

...

...

Right!??

Yeah, she adore her husband so very much that she could talk about him all day long. I mean look at her husband Gol D. Roger! He is perfect in her eyes! Strong, yet gentle. Have great personality! Roger is very attractive man and very tall too--

Rouge shook her head, and slapped both of her cheeks trying to calm herself down. "Now is not the time to overthinking Rouge.." she mumbled to herself.

She took a deep breath and open the door, "Can I help you---" she about to greeted the visitor but stopped mid sentence when she realised who is in front of her house. It was a young looking man that her husband talked about a few months ago. Monkey D. Zhongli who is the adopted son of Monkey D. Garp.

But she knew it was only for the cover up, does she believe when her husband told her the man in front of her is a god from another world? She believed him, yet she does have some doubt about it but believe her husband nonetheless.

It's Roger we talked about. That man can't even lie to save his life!

Tall lean build man, yet muscular. Amber eyes with yellow diamond-shaped pupils and red eyeliner on the lower lids of his eyes. He is beautiful and handsome at the same time.