Chapter 7: A Little Secret

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

"Do you have a lover?"

He was caught off guard by that question but still he answer her question nonetheless.

"I once had a lover... But she already pass away."

"I see.."

"..."

"..."

"How about you?"

"I have one. He made me feel something I cannot understand even if I'm a god, I don't have any knowledge about the things called emotions."

"A mortal?"

"Yes.."

"What's his name?"

"It a secret."

"..."

"But you will know him soon enough, my dear friend."

"I feel like I already meet the mortal you speak off."

The mother of sea laughed.

.

.

.

3rd POV

"Why do you asked me about if I believe in gods?" asked Roger curiously.

Zhongli stay silent for a few minutes before answer Roger. His Amber eyes stare at the sliver one.

"I want to tell you a secret... It just between you and me. It up to you if you want to believe it or not." said Zhongli with serious tone.

Roger was surprised from sudden seriousness from Zhongli and nodded his head.

"Do you believe me if I says.. I'm a god?"

OoOoOoO

Roger blinking his eyes slowly, processing what Zhongli just told him a few seconds ago.

After a few minutes, his brain finally connected the dots and an imaginary light bolt appeared on top of Roger head. With a ding sound, the light bolt on top of Gol D. Roger head light up.

He took a few steps back, he gasped and mouth wide open like a fish out of water. He almost choked himself because he gasped too hard.

Roger eyes widen, "Eeehhhhh!!???" he scream in shocked, and Zhongli didn't expect for Roger to scream loudly. Automatically he put his right hand on Roger mouth.

All his crew snapped their head towards their captain asking if their captain alright, "Is everything alright Roger?" asked Rayleigh as he walked towards his captain.

Roger turn his head towards Rayleigh and then turn his head back to Zhongli. Zhongli shake his head for him to not say anything to his first mate. Roger swallow his saliva, his throat felt dry.

He have to lie... Worse, he had to lie to his first mate, god he suck at lying damn it! He began to trembling a little bit, feeling nervous. His stomach is doing a backflips right now.