Chapter 4: His "Children"

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

"How old are you Morax?"

"Why do you want to know, Guizhong?"

"Just asking and I know you are older then me, and when I was born you already there.. so I'm just curious."

"Your curiosity will lead you to your death you know?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"I've dwelt upon this world for more than six thousand years."

"So you six thousand years old?"

"No, more than that."

"Woah, you are an old man-- wait that's mean you're as older as the Heavenly principles!!"

"I guess you can say that..."

"I date to an old man.." she mumbled.

"And yet this old man, you fell in love with."

.

.

.

3rd POV

"They've meet..."

"Why he's here?"

There was an awkward silence between them after Garp left the house to buy more donuts (for himself), Dragon wasn't expected this meeting with his new brother to be this awkward. Well it a one-sided awkward, mostly on his side.

He try to stay calm in this situation but something about his new brother doesn't sit right to him. Something tell him, that this man is hiding something big.

After hearing his father and Zhongli conversation a while ago. He won't let his father go near to this man or let that man stay with his father.

This man who sit in front of him are dangerous.

Danger danger danger, not safe not safe not safe, leave.. LEAVE!!

Cold sweat rolled down on Dragon face, his throat felt dry. He lean back on the couch trying to act normal.

Dragon observed every little movement Zhongli make. Zhongli seem calm in this situation as he pour the tea for both him and Dragon. Zhongli glance at Dragon with a smile on his face, "How many sugar cubes would you want in your tea, Dragon?"

You probably wondering how this happen.. Well it all start with Garp and Zhongli arrive at Foosha Village.

OoOoOoO

It a lovely village with windmills surrounding them. The East Blue, the weakest sea and the most calm sea that what they told Zhongli. Lies, what a bunch of crap.

Even though he not from this world he knew that the weakest sea are home to the most powerful people and powerhouse. From his research and information he got from Garp stories.

Let take Gol D. Roger and Monkey D. Garp for example, both born on East Blue yet look at them now. One is the most powerful pirate (and future pirate King) in the sea and the others is the hero of the marine. Both are respected and fear by many. (on both side, the pirates and the marine)