Chapter 5: Red And Blue.. Also Roger!

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

"Mortal are amazing, don't you think so Morax?"

"Yes, they sure are."

"Especially Joy Boy."

"I never understand why you so interested in other mortal from another world. Why is that?"

"He remind me of you in some way."

"Is that so.."

"But the difference between you and him is.. He's free but you're not.."

"..."

"I know being an archon has many benefits especially to protect your children in liyue. But why can't you be selfish for once?"

"Same goes to you Guizhong, you talk as if you're not selfless yourself."

"Haha.. I guess, we both are selfless and a fool."

"Selfless maybe, but I'm not a fool."

"Ah! So you say I'm an idiot!?"

"I don't say anything, you did."

"You meanie!!"

.

.

.

3rd POV

It already been 2 weeks after the leader of revolutionary and the former geo Archon meet each other. The relationship between them are natural and they both respect each other.

Dragon help Zhongli with the information of this world for him to understand more. He slowly began to trust Zhongli, though he still have a few doubts but he working on it.

Zhongli asked Dragon if he want to called by his name or just calling him brother/little brother. (they decided that Zhongli will be the older brother) Dragon just told him to called him by his name. Calling him little brother is just too much for him. Dragon does want an older brother but not a 6000 plus years old older then him!

Garp want to spend more time with his sons but had to go back to work after he got multiple calls from Sengoku. He leave both of his sons for them to bond with each other. Curse those pirates who always making trouble-- he on a day off for sea sake!

A few days later after Garp go back to work, Dragon had to go back to work too and leave Zhongli alone in the house. Not that he mind.

Within the 2 weeks, Zhongli spend his free time helping the Makino's family running their bar. Helping the fishermans and also the farmers.

The people in Foosha village, already adore Zhongli. He always helping them without even asking any rewards. Whoever the parents of this young man, they rise him well.

At first they thought he will be hard to approach and get along with because the way he dress that look like a noble and his aura around him, but Makino and Wood Slap said otherwise saying the young man are kind and friendly.

And they were right! Zhongli indeed friendly and easy to get along with! No matter what the age, kids, adults even the old people in town!

He's good with kids. Playing with them, even let them braid his hair while he tells them stories.