Chapter 3: Meet My New Son!

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

"Morax! You won't believe what I just found!"

"Calm down Guizhong."

"Hehehehe~ Ta-da~ look! A book about the drum of the liberation! The Sun god!"

"Where did you found this?-- you didn't--"

"I did! And I will keep it!"

"Guizhong! Put the book back--"

"Geez, calm down this is a copy okay. I copy the whole book."

"You shouldn't do this, Guizhong.."

"You can't tell me what to do, you are not the boss of me!"

"Should I put you in your place Guizhong?"

"Wait-- don't come any closer, I'm sorry okay-- I won't do it again, maybe.. Wait--- ahhh!! MORAX!!-- errmp!?"

...

"W-what.."

...

"What was that Morax!?? Why you kis--"

"Want me to do it again to shut your mouth?"

"ahsusbskaj-- No!! Don't you dare!!"

.

.

.

3rd POV

After Garp drop the bomb, everything turn into chaos. Sengoku glare at the vice-admiral, "What do you mean by he's your son!?" he scream while Garp just laugh his butt off, amusing to see his best friend all frustrated.

Zhongli who watch the Marine headquarter turn into absolute chaos patiently waiting for Garp to say something. But after seen Garp just laughed it off, he sigh. Well, look like he had to clean this mess.

He clear his throat, "Dad."

Everyone stop and turn their head towards Zhongli. Zhongli just smiled but his smile didn't reach his eyes, "Is this the reason why you bring me here?" he asked.

Garp laughed and said, "Of course!" Zhongli eyes began to twitch a lil bit.

Zhongli sigh as he pinch the bridge of his nose. Well, so much for laying low and not catch government eyes. He should just refuse when Garp asked him to come with him into the headquarter.

Now the whole damn Marine headquarter know his existence. Zhongli take a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves down. Well he did sign up a contract with this man, and Garp didn't broke the contract or anything. Let just get this over with.

Zhongli look up to Sengoku and bow his head a little bit, "I apologise for my father behaviour." he can hear Garp yelled "Hey!" in the background but choose to ignore him.

"I will introduce myself, my name is Zhongli and it pleasure to meet you. I'm not Garp biological son if that you wondering, he save me from a pirate crew who kidnap me. He then decided to adopt me after knowing I have no place to go. It already been a week since he adopted me." Zhongli continue as he glanced towards Garp who smiling ear to ear at him. He look back at Sengoku.