POV Jungkook

He drove every morning to your house, but you just ignored him, getting into the car. Though you ignored more than just him, you never looked at the driver. And always read something, or looked on the phone. Perhaps this might help him. He hasn’t driven a car for a long time, he smiled watching you in the university lobby.
He drove up to your house, he breathed a sigh of relief when you left your house. Excellent, he came it in time. You got into the car, buried in a pile of papers in your hands. He smiled as he watched you in the mirror. Gosh, she’s so easy to kidnap, he thought as he turned in the opposite direction from the university. He made a big circle along the way, but you didn’t even notice it. He wondered what exactly you were reading so carefully. He drove up from the other side of the building and stopped. You looked out the window and there was confusion on your face.
“You are so reckless,” he said with a smile, watching you. “You never look at what car you sit in, or who is your driver, or for example that your trip lasted half an hour longer than usual.”
“You?!” you looked at him with wide eyes
“You have to go,” he said pointing to the watch
“Damn it!” You quickly began to collect your things practically by getting out of the car
“See you later, honey,” he shouted down at you, but you showed him your middle finger before you ran into the building. “Oh, what a cutie,” he smiled broadly as he walked towards the parking lot.
After class, he went into the cafeteria and smiled when he saw you at the table. He almost knew your schedule by heart. Taking his food, he went to your table, sitting down opposite you. Seeing him, you threw the spoon, slapping your hand on the table. He smiled broadly at you, he was so turned on when you were angry. You squeezed your chopsticks, but before you threw your chopsticks at him, the guy who sat next to you, pressed your hand to the table.
“I’ll take it back for a while.” The guy said, taking the chopsticks from your hand.
“Don’t interfere!” you growled towards the guy who smiled sweetly at him, absolutely not paying attention to your behavior.
The guy held out his hand to him “Hi, I’m Kim Taehyung”
“Jeon Jungkook” He shook Taehyung’s hand, smiling back at him.
“Nice to meet you. Wait, are you Jungkook? That explains a lot.” Taehyung laughed “I’m practically your fan, this is the first time I see a person who has such a strong effect on her. You can call me hyung” Taehyung looked at him with interest
"Shouldn’t you be on my side?” You asked annoyed as you pulled your hand out of Taehyung’s grappling
“I want to be on your side” he sent you a grin
“You generally shut up! I’m still thinking of the most ruthless way to pay you back for your morning ride"
“Wow, she’s furious.” Taehyung clapped his hands “Wow and why all the fun goes by without me. Speaking of fun, did you get your shoes back? “ asked Taehyung, turning in your direction
“She gave it to me as a parting souvenir,” he smiled.
“That’s right, parting! So why do I still see you? ”
“Wait, wait… hold on… Is she gave you her stiletto heel, quote: ‘ I’d can even go into the hell and fight with Persephone for these stiletto’? Are we talking about these shoes now?“ Taehyung looked at you in surprise. Now that’s interesting, Jungkook loudly laught, while you hit  Taehyung at sholder.
"So these are her favorite heels?” he looked at Taehyung. “Is it possible that she left them to me so she could have a reason to come back to me?”
“Wow … I didn’t think about it, but” Before Taehyung said anything else, you hit the table hard while standing up.
“Apparently, you two have some fun here. It’s nice for you two to talk" you turned around and headed for the exit
“I don’t advise you to follow her now,” Taehyung said as he stood up. “So you like her?” Taehyung smiled as he sat back down
“So obvious?”
“You saw her, let’s just say, she is not a delicate flower to which you can so easily approach and meet. Obviously, you like her enough so that your instinct for self-preservation turns off, and you not only decide to get to know her, but also continue to anger her. I admit, even I don’t always have the courage to do this “
“But she’s so cute when she’s angry,” he smiled
“You are absolutely reckless.” Taehyung shook his head laughing. “Look, she has her own reasons for being a cold bitch. And I’ll warn you, just in case you just want to have fun or indulge your overblown ego, you’d better disappear now. I don’t want to be yours enemy, I like you too much.” Taehyung smiled broadly at him
“I fell in love with her, hyung. And it wasn’t super romantic with flying cupids and hearts floating around. It was like I was hit by a truck at full speed. Trust me, I wouldn’t start all this just for a fling"
“She likes you, she can deny it even to herself, but her eyes do not lie when she looks at you. Anyway, good luck.” Taehyung got up and took the trays away.
What should he do now? He went up to the roof, but you weren’t there. Apparently you knew that he would come here to look for you. Damn … And where now to find you?