POV You

You moaned when you cum again. You didn’t even know that you can cum so quickly. You were trying to catch your breath. He sat on his knees between your legs, squeezing your ass with his palms. “Fuck, this ass is driving me crazy,” he growled, digging into his buttocks with his teeth. His soft moans filled the rooms as he continued to suck and bite your ass. He thrust three fingers into you, thumb teasing your clit. The pain mixed with pleasure, turning everything inside you upside down. His moans doubled the pleasure that was inside you. Each time the pleasure increased like waves that cover you with your head. He did not stop when you cum again. Adding a fourth finger, he began to fuck you harder. You tried to pull away from him, the pleasure was too big, but his hand was holding your hips, making it impossible to move. He rested his forehead on your back when your body trembled violently. Your eyes filled with tears, wanting to be released from this trap. This time you cum so hard that your body ached.
He got up from the couch and you turned towards him. His fingers were unfasten the buttons on his jeans. His skin was damp, his tousled hair stuck to his forehead. Beads of sweat trickled down his neck, forming a wet, thin path to his pumped chest. His whole appearance was the most erotic thing you’ve ever had. His eyes almost swallowed you, completely erasing the pleasure you just got, exciting you to the limit with renewed vigor. You felt the hunger inside you when Jungkook took off his pants and stood completely naked in front of you. “Are you a fucking sculpture?” you said eagerly, devouring with eyes his body. You stood next to him, running your hands over his body. You wanted to touch every inch of his body to confirm that there was a man of flesh and blood in front of you. You ran your fingers through his hair, pulling his head to the side. You ran your tongue along the wet path that remained on his neck. You moaned, his taste was as perfect as he was.
He grabbed you in his arms, going up to the table that stood next to the couch. He sat you down on the table, slightly moving away from you. You reached out to embrace his cock. He rested his hands on the table and groaned when you began to run your hand along its length. His mouth was slightly open and his breathing became heavy. You moaned when droplets of saliva fell on your hand, making him look even more depraved. You pulled him in and kissed him while your hand continued to slide over his dick. His eyes were closed, he wrapped his arms around your face, completely dissolving in this kiss. He pressed you harder, trying to hide his moans in your lips, when hot cum began to cover your belly and hand, while you continued to drive over his dick. You make his body flinch every time you run your finger over his head. He reached for the drawer and opened it and pulled out a condom.
“I started taking pills,” you said as he bit the corner of the package to open it.
“When?” he sent you a lascivious smile, tossing the condom aside.
“The day I came here for the first time”
His fingers are entwined in your hair, squeezing it tightly. “I hate you,” he growled smiling.
“No, you love me,” you grimaced laughing.
For a moment, all the amusement disappeared from his gaze, making his face a serious “Yes … I am …” He pulled you kiss again. You groaned loudly when squeezing your waist, he pushed into you to the full length. Your head was spinning. It hurt you as the walls tightened around his dick, trying to get used to his size. But you wanted more. There was too much pleasure in this pain. Your legs wrapped around his waist, forcing him to move. You opened your eyes and moaned when you saw with what admiration he looked at how his dick was pushing into your pussy.
“If you don’t stop looking at me like that, I’ll cum right now,“ you moaned “Fuck,” your whole body arched when he turned his gaze to you. Is he god of sex, why even his look makes you die of pleasure. You lay down on the table, unable to cope with this. He spread your thighs wide, pressing them against the table. He completely pulled out of you, slowly pushing into you again. He continued to do this, watching with his mouth open as his cock all the way into your pussy. closed his eyes putting his head back as he pushed into you again. He opened his eyes and looked at you, running his tongue over his lips. Fuck, he’s just mocking you… your laugh mixed with moans as your back arched with pleasure, and your fingers grabbed the edge of the table. He slipped his hand under your back, sitting you down again, pressing you against his body. Your body continued to wriggle in his hands, with every jolts he made. You could not stand his gaze, but he deliberately kept you so that you could not take your head to the side. It seemed he was looking somewhere deeply, revealing your darkest desires, giving you the pleasure that you did not even suspect. Your thighs were trembling violently, and everything inside was pierced with thousands of needles. The orgasm was so intense that your body went limp, turning you into a rag doll in his hands. He came out of you, putting on trembling legs. He turned you back on him before pushing you onto the table. He lay down on top of you whispering something in your ear, but your mind was too far away to understand what exactly he was saying to you.
He got up from you, squeezing your thighs tightly with his fingers. A hard push brought you back to consciousness. Your fingers dug into the edge of the table as it continued hammering into you with frantic force. The loud wet sounds of how he fucked you excited you more and more, shaping inside you a powerful orgasm again. This pleasure filled your body with strength, giving you the opportunity to stand up with your hands on the table. Jungkook pulled your hair to the side while leaving kisses on your shoulders. His palm covered your belly, pressing it against his body. You raised one arm around his neck as he rested his forehead on your shoulder. Your fingers squeezed his hair as you turned your head towards him and kiss him. You pulled away from him, again putting both hands on the table as he covered your clitoris with his fingers. But before you cum he came out of you, making you whimper with loss of pleasure.
He pulled you by the hand pushing on the couch. He knelt between your legs, pushing into you again. You closed your eyes, unable to cope with his gaze and the sinful appearance of his body covered with sweat. “Look at me” He rested his hand near your face, and the other holding your head leading his thumb across your cheek. And how this gentle gesture, could appear in his depraved appearance with which he fucked you, thought you met his gaze. His eyes closed for a moment as you began to squeeze his dick, due to the impending orgasm. He moved on his knees again, forcing you to raise your hips to meet his shelves, wanting to be released. He grabbed your thighs as they began to tremble violently. Everything inside you exploded into millions of pieces, forcing your whole body to arch with a violent orgasm that won’t let go of you because Jungkook kept fucking you violently. His loud moans practically deafened you as he started to cum. His thrusts were uncontrollable. He kept fucking you, bringing your orgasm back over and over again, prolonging his own pleasure.
Your body was still shaking violently even after he finally came out of your pussy and lay down next to you.