POV You

“Are you fucking mocking me!” you hissed when you saw Jungkook sitting on the other side of the dance floor without taking his eyes off you

“Are you fucking mocking me!” you hissed when you saw Jungkook sitting on the other side of the dance floor without taking his eyes off you. You abruptly lifted the note off the table, which shattered the cocktail glass, leaving a handful of shards on the table after. But you didn’t even notice it, heading towards Jungkook. You went to the sofas on which he was sitting, and his friends reacted too violently to you. You walked up to Jungkook, and abruptly hit your foot on the sofa between his legs, forcing him to sit up straight in surprise and spreading his legs wider by the leave your foot on sofa. He still did not take his eyes off yours, practically undressing you with his eyes. You leaned forward with your forearm on your knee and dropped a note in his face “Really? If you wanted to a joke, then you totally failed with it!!!“ you practically growled
He took the note and read it, his gaze changed. His eyes turned furiously towards the dance floor, clenching the note into a fist. He stood up abruptly, grabbing your thigh, preventing you from taking your leg off the sofa, because of which your thigh rested against his groin. You clenched your teeth at how depraved this position was. He leaned over to your ear, and squeezed your thigh tighter with his fingers, between his legs. “It is very, very difficult for me to restrain myself when I see you. And when you are so impossibly sexy and so openly provoke me, it’s almost impossible,” he whispered in your ear. He stepped back, letting you go. “But I would never ever in my life write you such vulgarity, and certainly would not sent it through the waiter with some cheap cocktail trying to get your attention.” His jaw tensed as he pointed to a crumpled piece of paper in his fist. He was clearly speaking the truth. This time you jumped to conclusions. He was right, he made you angry, but he never showed such an attitude towards you, neither in his eyes nor in words. “Now excuse me, I need to deal with this problem” he walked past you, towards the waiter who brought you a note.
“Oh shit,” you hissed, run in Jungkook’s side, when he walked up to some guy  shoved a note in his mouth and hit him hard in the jaw. Taehyung came out of nowhere, stopping Jungkook from hitting another blow.
“Wow buddy, whatever happens, let’s calm down first,” Taehyung said, holding down Jungkook, who was still trying to escape to finish his revenge.
You walked past them and with all your might hitting this guy in his balls, forcing Taehyung to look at you with open mouth. “Is fury infectious?” he asked, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards him.
“Taehyung!” yelled your unnie, appearing with security.
“You may not believe me, but this time it’s not my fault!” said Taehyung, releasing you and Jungkook from his hands. “It’s your sister and her boyfriend’s fault this time.” You rolled your eyes as Taehyung winked at Jungkook
Unnie picked up a note that was lying next to a guy who was lying on the floor grabbed his groin writhing in pain. “Did he write this shit?” She asked unrolling the note
“Yes” you answered
“Oh, you scum!” shouted Taehyung after reading the note. His amusement was replaced by fury and he swung at the guy, wanting to kick him, but Jungkook grabbed him, pulling Taehyung back. “LET ME GO!!! I’M GONNA KILL HIM!!!”
“Hyung, you need to calm down,” Jungkook said in a calm voice, despite receiving a few hard blows to the chest from Taehyung, who was trying to break free.
“Taehyung, please calm down!” you said placing your hands on Taehyung’s chest, trying to distract him. He was too dangerous and going out of control, when he lost his temper.
“Make sure that this scum never appears in this club again,” your unnie said to the guards. “And you three - follow me!” she turned in your direction
“Unnie …” She gave you a warning look and you shut up, not wanting to anger her more.
You followed her like delinquent schoolkids who will now receive punishment. You looked at Taehyung and his smile made it clear that he was thinking the same thing. You turned your gaze to Jungkook, who was looking at you with concern.
“I would like to apologize, I shouldn’t have lost my temper and made a mess at the club.” said Jungkook when you entered the office.
“Actually, it’s me must have to thank you for the fact that my sister has such a reliable boyfriend who protects her so much,” your unnie laughed
“He’s not my boyfriend,” you muttered as you sat down on the couch and crossed your arms .
“I did brought you here not for scold, relax. I just figured you all had better get some rest from the noise and prying eyes.“ Unnie smiled at Jungkook, pushing him toward the couch. She went to the closet and took out a first aid kit. "Take care of your ‘not a boyfriend’, please!” she said, placing the first aid kit in front of you and pointing to Jungkook’s hand that had blood on it. Grabbing Taehyung by the collar, unnie left the office, leaving you alone with Jungkook.
“It’s okay,” Jungkook said when you took his hand.
"If everything was okay, the blood would not flow” You said while taking out the wound spray. You silently treated his wound. “Sorry,” you said barely audibly, applying the ointment. “And thank you,” you looked at him with a smile.
“I’m sorry if I gave you a reason to think that I can write you this.”
“No, you didn’t give me any reasons to think so. Just when I saw you… I don’t know why I came to you, instead of first asking who the note was from.”  You shook your head, you were ashamed of your stupidity
“I liked the way you ‘came’ to me. That was a spectacular appearance!”  He laughed softly, making you blush remembering his closeness.
“Why did Taehyung call you my boyfriend? It pisses me off that he’s on your side.“
“Trust me, hyung is only on your side, he even threatened me. Although he spoke with a genuine smile, but today he clearly show me how dangerous can be his threatens” He smiled and shook his head. “And about 'boyfriend’, that’s what I shouted to that scum before I hit him.”
“I see,” you tried to hide your smile. You were pleased with his care. “Done,” you said, attaching the plaster