POV You

Damn it! And why, from all the places, did you come here in the middle of the night?
You were standing in front of Jungkook’s studio. You just rode around the city at night and did not even pay attention to the fact that senseless driving from side to side will lead you here. Why does he act on you like that. Taehyung was right, that whatever happens or whoever does what, you never reacted so strongly to it. So why every time you see him, you literally go crazy! It was some kind of uncontrollable mixture of rage and excitement that completely dissolved the mind. You got out of the car, you needed fresh air. The sound of the foliage was soothing, erasing all your thoughts. You just stood there and kept looking out his window, listening to the foliage. “It wonder if he thinks of me when he looks out this window. And which one of us is now a stalker,” you laughed softly, because your thoughts. He follow you during the day, apparently your consciousness decided to follow him at night. So stupid, you kicked a small pile of foliage, turning it into confetti flying around. Why it was so difficult to understand: you like him because he pisses you off or he pisses you off because you like him. So pointless …
You got back in your car and headed home. Excellent 3 a.m., you muttered as you looked at your watch. You parked near the house and got out of the car.
“You were near my studio because you thought about me or wanted to destroy everything there, but changed your mind?” Jungkook’s voice made you jump
“Jesus Christ! What an idiot …” You leaned against the car, catching your breath. He was leaning on his motorcycle in front of your house. For a moment, you wondered how long he has been here. “Do you always wait for people outside their house at 3 am?”
“I didn’t wait, at least not on purpose. This time. I just ended up where my thoughts led” his tone was gloomy, apparently not only you was haunted by thoughts today.
“What are you doing outside my house at a time like this?” You asked looking at his face in the moonlight. And why is it so light tonight, you thought, wanting to hide in the dark from his piercing gaze.
“What were you doing outside my studio at a time like this?”
“Touché” you lowered your eyes and smiled, although your smile was rather sad.
“You have an incredibly beautiful smile. It’s a pity that in order for me to see her, I have to watch you from the side.” The sadness in his voice squeezed your heart.
You looked up at him and regretted it when you met his heavy gaze. Why did you want to cry, looking at him now. Why do you feel pain now, looking into his eyes. Was it his pain or your own? “Are conversations always like this at night?”
“Difficult?”
“Devastative”
“Devastative” he quietly repeated after you, raising his eyes to the sky. His smile was as sad as yours. “I think there’s no better word to describe it,” he looked at you again. You had to look away when your eyes began to fill with tears. You blinked quickly, trying to get rid of them, not wanting to give away the way he was effect on you. “I want to kiss you and it definitely devastating me,“ he said when you met his gaze again. He got on the motorcycle and left without another word, leaving you alone with his sadness. Tears rolled down your cheeks and you slid down the car door, sitting down on the ground. Why are you crying now? You couldn’t even understand what feelings you had inside. It would be better if he just made you angry, you thought, getting up from the ground you entered the house.
In the morning you left the house and he stood opposite as usual, with a wide smile and amusement in his eyes. He acted as if this night had never happened. You got into the car, but this time you couldn’t take your eyes off the mirror as you watched Jungkook drive behind you.
"Is he an ex or a fan of you?” asked the driver
“I’m sorry, what?” you looked at the driver
“I drove you a few times before, and this guy is always waiting for you near the house, and then he goes to the university after you”
“An annoying admirer,” you mumbled, buried in the book.
Arriving at the university, you got up to the building, but before going inside, you stopped and turned towards Jungkook. “Starting tomorrow, I’ll be ride by my car, so you can stop coming to my house every morning,” you told him as he got off the motorcycle. You quickly turned around and walked away before he could reply.
“What’s with your eyes? Didn’t you sleep all night?! “ Taehyung looked at you with wide eyes
"And to you good morning, traitor!” you snorted as you walk past him
“My love, you weren’t mad at your faithful friend TaeTae, were you?” he smiled broadly hugging you
“I thought you had a new friend now” you rolled your eyes
“I just decided to find out more about him. BTW, he’s not that bad, maybe you can remove your thorns for a while … “ You looked at Taehyung with a reproach. "Or not” He smiled at you, hugging you tighter. “Anyway, just try not be so angry when you’ll see him next time”
“It depends on him,” you snorted when you saw Jungkook walk into the hall. Taehyung smiled broadly and waved to Jungkook, who responded in kind. “Today you piss me off a lot more than he does.” You snarled, breaking free from his embrace and stepping into side of the lecture hall.