POV Jungkook

You continued to stand still, you did not leave, everything inside him was jubilant. “Weren’t you going to leave? he asked, opening his eyes, after about 10 minutes.
You looked at him "You are lying on my leg”
“My head doesn’t weigh so much that you can’t remove your leg.”
“I know” you kept looking at him. Just like you looked at him when he played the piano.
“Can I kiss you?”
“No”
He laughed, closing his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he got up, heading for the door. “Come on,” he said as he opened the door for you.
“Had you a hard hangover yesterday?” he asked as you walked down the stairs.
“Oh, not even remind me, I lost count of how many times I threw up” you laughed “And why did we drink so much?”
“Have you forgotten? You wanted to drink even more “ he laughed as you winced at his words.
"Horror, thanks for stopping me”
You talked about of some nonsense on the way home, laughing at yourself. You got out of the car when you park at the house. He walked over to his motorcycle
“Can I ask you a question?” you asked, forcing him to turn in your direction. You leaned against the car watching him.
“Ask” he leaned on the motorcycle
“That night … why were you so sad?”
“In that moment, I was in too much pain…”
“Why?”
“I’m afraid to lose you”
“How can you lose someone if you don’t have this someone”
“That’s the point… that’s the whole point! And it hurts me.” He dropped his eyes, unable to look at you, “I felt bad and I missed you like crazy, I don’t even know how I ended up in front of your house. But when I received a notification from cameras about movement and saw you near the studio… It finally killed me. Why is she near my studio? Why is she so cold with me during the day, but at night she with such sadness looks out my window? Does she think about me? Thousands of thoughts were in my head, each of which cracked my heart.“ He sat down on the motorcycle, never meeting your eyes. He will not stand it if he sees pity in your eyes "Sorry, what I made you cry that night…“ He put on his helmet and drove off.