POV You

He kissed you and your body arched as his fingers traced your body. He laughed, continuing to run his fingers over the body, touching the sensitive areas. You asked him to stop, but he just grinned. “Do you know how it feels like?” You asked, moving down next to his knees. You took his dick in your hand and ran your tongue over his head. His back arched, and his fingers dug into the couch with such force that they turned white.
“Oh god … stop! I got it … got it .. I was wrong … sorry .. I beg you to stop" His body trembled violently with every movement of your tongue over his head. “Succubus!” he laughed when you lay back.
“Stop looking at me like that,” you said closing your eyes
“How?” he bent over to your face
“With such lust,” you said opening your eyes again. “Damn, if you will be look at me like that at university, I sweare I’ll kill you!”
“Sorry, but I don’t think I can control this look,” he ran his tongue along your neck, biting your ear. “But I will not mind if you get fucked me to death” he whispered in your ear and you just moaned from powerlessness. He hugged you, pressing you to his body. He looked at you and laughed loudly. You looked at him in bewilderment while he continued to laugh, unable to stop. He practically lay down on you trying to pick something off the floor. “I still don’t believe that you came to me in slippers-bunnies,“ he said breathlessly laughing, picking up your slipper from the floor …
WHAAA … You looked at him with your mouth open, still not believing that this was the reason for his hysterical laugh. He continued to laugh like crazy, waving your slipper around. "I hate you!” you shook your head, kicking him in the shoulder, taking your slipper and throwing it back on the floor.
“No, you love me,” he said grimacing at you, still giggling. He hugged you tightly, smiling broadly as you tried to get up.
You stroked his cheek and smiled. For the first time ever, you knew exactly what you wanted to say to him “Yes … I am!”