Part 31

*Benny's pov*

I'm awoken by my alarm. I jump out of bed and get changed into jeans and a t-shirt. I grab my LA  dodgers hat before leaving my room and heading downstairs.

"Bye Mamá!" i yell while tying the laces to my pf flyers.

I rush across the front yard to y/n and yeah-yeahs house. I bang on the door and wait for yeah-yeah.  I can hear him yelling and running around the house. I open the door and see him running around looking for something.

"What have you lost this time?" I ask.

"My Glove! It's literally disappeared." He complains, frantically looking under the sofas and tables.

"Chill out, i'm sure it's somewhere in this house." I say.

"Yeah yeah no shit." he says.

"I'll go look upstairs for it." I say making my way up the stairs.

I see y/n's bedroom door open. I look behind me to make sure yeah-yeah isn't there before quietly walking in.

She's sitting on her bed reading a magazine. She looks up at me and smiles.

"You know, knocking is a thing." she says "What if I was changing?"

"well nothing I haven't seen before." I smirk.

"Yeah whatever." she laughs. "How come you're not at the sandlot right now?"

"Yeah-yeah lost his glove." I explain.

"Oh shit, it's over there on the floor under those clothes." she points to the messy corner.

I rummage through the clothes until I find the baseball glove. "I better go give this to him before he has a tantrum."

"See you around, Benny." She says, giving me a sweet smile.

"you too, y/n." I slowly close her door and rush downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and yeah-yeah is still rushing around looking everywhere. I throw the glove at him, hitting him in the back of the head.

"Ow!" Yells yeah-yeah holding his head, overexaggerating.

"I found your glove, you blockhead." I say.

"Where was it?" he asks.

"Uhh" I mumble, unsure where to say. If I told him it was in y/n's room he'd start asking why I was in there so it's much easier to make up something up. "It was under your bed."

"Really? I swear it wasn't there when I looked." he looks at me confused.

"Yeah well you must've not look properly."

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's go." He says walking out the front door.

Once he's outside I hear him make a loud groan. I walk out the door to see what he's complaining about. I look ahead and see Phillips on his bike waiting outside. I guess y/n hasn't broken up with him yet.

We avoid eye contact with him as we walk past him.

Once we get to the sandlot, everyone else is already there. Just before I reach the guys I stop. Oh shit.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm still on the team arent I? You're not getting rid of me that easily, Benny." Says Hayley

I don't even want her on the team. She's shit anyway.

"Go join another team or just leave." I mutter. I am being slightly petty but I don't care.