Jeon Jungkook

Author : Hello guys so this is my first FF, I hope you all like it and if there is any mistakes please forgive me.
⚠️any pics video clip are not owned by me I give all credits to respective owner I only own storyline and and couple in this FF will be imaginary no hate to any idol or person mentioned in this Fiction it's just a imaginary so please don't get mad and enjoy ⚠️ may contain curse words⚠️
💜hope you'll like this 💜

Please forgive me for the typo(s) 😭

"YN's pov"

??? : "Yn" *called my father lighting up his cigarette.*
"Yes appa" * I said in a tired voice*
Dad: "Listen to me carefully and don't you dare to disober me." "I sighed deeply & nodded* "you are getting engaged to my business partner's son."

              "JEON JUNGKOOK"

*Listening this my eyes shot up, not believing he is really doing this. Although I know he doesnt care about anything including me but this is something unpredictable*
"Appa are you out of your mind. Though you always treated me like a piece of shit you are really telling me to marry man don't know!!"
* I yelled in disbelief*
Dad: "Oh c'mon don't you know Jeon Jungkook?"
*He stated calmly*
Yn: l know he owns one of the biggest mafia family and also is very famous business tycoon but I don't know him in person dad.
Dad: Don't go against me Yn!.
Yn: Dad he is mafia-
Dad: Coming from a mafia family you shouldn't be unfamiliar from the surroundings right sweetie?
*he said totally annoyed by my behaviour*

^Definitely the world knows my dad as a great CEO of the K&K corporation but is also a well known Gangster in underworld^ I reminded my self

Yn: But-
Dad: What I said should be done *he stated strictly*
Yn: Fi-fine as you wish.

*Knowing he would do what he wants I didn't argued further and went in my room with heavy heart*

"Authors pov"

*Yn's mom entered in Yn's room*
Yn/m: Sweetie *she said in broken voice*

[Yn hugged her mom and sobbed]

Yn/m: I am so sorry sweetie, I can't do anything.
Yn: I know mom, Ik, don't be sorry (She knows her Dad is stubborn) at least I'll be free from dad's cage mom....
Yn/m : Yes sweetie
Yn : Mom have you seen Ju-jungkook?
Yn/m : Yes dear he is very handsome and his voice is really manly
*Yn made 'o' face*

                                Next Morning

*With red puffy eyes and severe headache Yn did her morning routine and went to do her breakfast *

"Good morning my dear daughter" her dad said seeing her messed up state. "What's good about this morning!"Yn's dad's blood boiled listening to her answer. "Listen here you shit today Jungkook will be coming don't do such things that make him angry ,he'll not hesitate To kill you!!make him impress" Yn made disgusting face listening to her dad "impress my foot" "YN!!" He stood up and held Yn's chin harshly "you better stay in your limits" both were glaring each other "Honey please le-leave her" Yn's mom requested "you know what Yn..You'll know what's real hell when you'll meet Jungkook" he jerked her and left. "Yn please baby go and get ready your dad will be more angry"Yn nodded.

[Combing her long brown hairs ,putting some accessories to enhance her beauty , she applied little blush with nice soft pink shade of lipstick staring her self in the mirror with her honey brown eyes looking at her red velvet gown which shows her curves perfectly]

Dress:

*Yn's pov*

*Yn's pov*

"I can't believe my own dad made me wear this to impress someone I don't even know"I sighed taking a deep breath I started to walk . I saw my dad talking with a man I suppose he is "Jungkook"

" Mr. Jeon she is my daughter , he is Jeon Jungkook sweetie" he said in sweet tone. "Your name?"his voice is deep like pacific ocean oh my god yn CONTROL!!
"Yn , Ki-kim yn" Ahh god why did I stutter .

[I looked up at him ,only to see his galaxy like eyes glued on me,his smooth brownish - black hairs, flawless skin, his plumpy lips and that mole under his lips , his right is fully tattooed and his snake tattoo symbol of his group I suppose, if  handsome was a person I would definitely say Jungkook, but what's the point yn he is just like you dad cold and ruthless]

"Okay Mr.Kim then I'll take my leave." Jungkook said "bu-" my dad was cut off when Jungkook held my hand and started to walk "where are you taking me?!" what is wrong with him god!! "With me" two words and my soul left my body "Why?" I am so confused rn "Because you are my soon - to - be fiancé" the f#ck "Atleast let me meet my mom""No"
Saying this he again began to walk he hoped in his car and here I am standing dumbfounded "are you gonna stand there?" "Huh"he said bringing me back to reality "n-no I am coming" I sat inside his car , the car also smells like him 'expensive'.

[Get ready Yn you are going to enter another hell exciting this hell]