Wedding

It's been few days since their argument..today is the wedding day...yn is feeling nervous...her parents and best friend has also arrived now its time to go..

"Don't worry Yniee I am with you"  Yerin said .

"I am just nervous"

"Let's go daughter" his father smiled cheekily.

"Yes appa" she is angry.

Yn was walking down the aisle..there was standing Jungkook looking hella hot in that suit and uff that lip piercing of him making her weak but soon his words flashbacks.

"LISTEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY WIFE DOESN'T CHANGE A THING BETWEEN US , I DON'T LOVE YOU NOR I WILL"

Mrs Jeon compliments her bringing her back to from her thoughts..

"Aigoo my yn is looking so pretty" Mrs Jeon said happily.

The wedding gown:

Soon the priest started the wedding ceremony and spook the vows

Priest said "Jeon Jungkook do you take Kim Yn as your lawful wife ,to support her and to love her for the rest of your life till death?"

"I do"

'lies'

"Kim Yn do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to support him and to love him for the rest of your life till death?"

"I do"

"You may kiss your bride"

Yn slowly looked at him Jungkook slowly cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips. The cold sensation of his lip piercing, his soft lips on her everyone cheering him Everything for her is so unreal.

"Don't be so happy wifey" Jungkook whispered to her.

"You are such a good actor Jeon"

Soon guests came to meet them, media was there , it was indeed very tiring for her.

"Yn you look so good" Taehyung said smiling.

"Thank you oppa" she said shyly

"Huh attention seeker"

"Behave Jungkook" Namjoon told in a strict manner

"Let it be oppa it's okay" she said sadly as she knows Jungkook will get angry.

Soon everyone left and Jungkook and yn are heading home now that they are married Mr and Mrs Jeon will be staying back in Busan. So it's just yn and Jungkook.

The car ride was so silent, yn was feeling butterflies. They entered the mansion and was greeted by maids

"Welcome back Mrs. Jeon"

"Thank you" she said shyly

'Mrs Jeon hehe yn now let's make efforts to make this cold jerk fall in love with you'

"Yn you can sleep in my room I don't mind but don't you dare touch my things"

'you can ? Like it's my right huh' yn thought in mind

"Okay"

After getting freshen up both were so tiered yn was laying on bed lifelessly

'he didn't even asked me to help , does he know how heavy this gown is...again yn he doesn't care'

"Ahh I am so tiered-"

Bathroom door opened reveling shirtless Jungkook, towel wrapped around his waist , wet hairs ,buttery abs,

'ahh control yn'

"Like what you see princess"Jungkook said teasingly

"Yes" she said making him little bit shock not expecting this answer.

"Getting bold huh!"

"I was always"

Jungkook also layed beside her after wearing his cargoes , yn looked at him.

'he is sleeping beside me ahhhh god he is so handsome'

"What ? If you are uncomfortable you can sleep on the floor" Jungkook said

"I am not thank you" yn said as her goal is to be near him to make him fall for her , she'll do anything to prove him wrong.

"Good night Jungkook"

No replies