Intimacy

Today was the day of Jungkook's cousins's wedding. Jungkookwas sitting on the couch while yn was getting ready. "Jungkook" she called him from bathroom. "yes love" shit. yn's breath hitched, the way jk is calling her 'love' "can you he-help me?" she stuttered . 'ugh stupid yn why did you stuttered?' she shaked her head. "can you come in?" within few seconds Jungkook entered in , their eyes locked through the mirror.

Yn was wearing a classy gown, with light makeup and hair tied up in a messy bun displaying her back

Yn was wearing a classy gown, with light makeup and hair tied up in a messy bun displaying her back. "can you help me tying the lace of my dress?" her cheeks were turning pink due to his intense gaze. "of course" he replied in a husky tone, he walked towards her as soon as his cold hands touched her back her body stiffened, she stopped breathing "relax love" 'how can i?'.

He traced his fingers from her shoulders to her waist, the more his actions the more were her reactions. He tied a knot pulling her close to him colliding her back to his chest. "you look stunning my love" he whispered in her ears, she felt goosebumps because of their closeness which were well noticed by him, he smirked and kissed her neck. He started planting wet kisses until he sucked hit hard making her gasp. "what are you doing?" she asked. He kept his chin on her shoulder wrapping his hands around her waist and said "I see you hide those marks which I created with so much efforts yesterday" the remembrance of previous night was making her blush hard, she bited her inner cheeks. "So I created them again."

"I can't go in wedding like that so I had to" she managed to speak somehow. "why not?" "kook seriously?" She asked him in disbelief, he nodded his head. Yn turned towards him. "fine then whenever you'll cover those marks I will give you new ones,I know you like it too." his sexy voice and lustful eyes is making it hard for her. Before she could say anything he kissed her forehead and started walking "soon that dress will be on the floor" he yelled and closed the door behind turning her crimson.
.
.
.
.
Please vote 🫶🏻

OMG
3K?! I am beyond happy...
Thank you so much guyzz❤️