Injured

In the morning Yn woke up and saw Jungkook sleeping beside her peacefully holding her hand. She got shy.. "good morning Jungkook" she whispered as he was asleep she smiled softly .She went down after getting fresh "Good morning sweetheart"
Mrs. Jeon said "Good morning mom" she saw Jungkook coming down stares, both exchanged and looked away... Awkwardness
"good morning my son" Mrs jeon greeted Jungkook
"good morning mom" he kissed her mom's forehead. 'he is so good as son'  Yn. smiled internally.
"son me and your dad would be going out for some work so we might come late"
"hmm"
'short replies'
Yn wont you go to university?"
" no mom umm actually jungkook told to stay in home for few weeks" " oh okay, then we'll leave"
"Bye mom" yn said and closed the door.
"Yn" Jungkook spoke in his deep voice
"Yes?" Yn tried to speak without blushing
"Bring my coffee to my study room."
"Aren't you going to office?"
"Hmm" and he went
"Hmm what 'hmm' what am I supposed to understand god he is so confusing"
"Ma'am sir's coffee" maid said coming
"Thank you" sh smiled and goes in his office

.knock knock.

"Come in"
"Coffee" She kept it on table
" Yn I am going on a mission I'll come late"
"Okay take care Koo"
She realized what she said so she ran from there

Jungkook chucked

"Silly girl"

At night
10:00 pm
"Yes Yerin" yn was telling everything to her bff on call 'Gurl don't worry I am always by your side"
"Yerin you are telling me like I am so sad .. Jungkook is nice his just cold"
"Someone is crushing"
Yerin was teasing her
"Okay Yerin we'll talk afterwards mom is calling me"
"Bye"

"Hello yn" "yes mom""we won't come home today we still have some work so we are going Busan"
"Ohh okay mom"

Call ended

"Nice now you are more boared yn"
As time passed yn was getting boared all servants were sleeping it was currently 12:30 pm but she was worried about Jungkook.

Ding dong

Maid opened the door and saw Jungkook injured
She ran upstairs to call Yn
"MS.YN MS YN"
"Yes?" She opened the door And saw maid panting
"Ms . Yn , Mr . Jeon is-is injured his friend is helping him to get down his car-" yn didn't let her finish the sentence and ran to him.
"Oh god Jungkook.. what happened to you I said to take care" she said with teary eye..she herself don't know why she was feeling so sad for him" don't worry yn he'll be fine" His best friend Taehyung spoke "I have called the doctor he is on his way..help me to take him upstairs"
Both took him upstairs
Doctor came and treated him.
"Umm He is okay now but he needs bed rest and his shoulder is injured so make sure he don't move his hand he'll be fine in 2-3 days"
"Thank you so much doctor"
Yn said in worried tone.
"Okay yn I'll go to now call me if you need anything hmm? And don't worry it's normal for him" V said and patted her head.
"Okay Oppa"

Jungkook was sleeping while yn was sitting beside him checking him every 5 minutes..

'i told him to be careful..still he got injured , Ik it's common in his work but still I can't see him like this'

"Yn" slowly he opened his eyes
"Jungkook are you feeling batter? Is it paining so much? Should I call doctor again?-"
"Shh so many questions"
"I am ju-just worried" he tries to stands up
"No no don't stand tell me what you need I'll give you ,doc said you need rest "
"Is mom home?"
"No they won't come she called me and said they need to work"
"Okay don't tell her that I came home like this"
"Okay, btw do you wanna eat something?"
"Hmm anything would be fine"
He said in his cold tone as always

'injured but still cold'

"Okay ill make you something"

Soon she came with a bowl of soup, she helped him to sit
"You'll eat right?"
"Ofcourse what you thought you'll feed me I am not as weak as you"
Yn felt sad he doesn't care about her , Everytime he talks so rudely with her.
"Okay then take, tell me if you need anything"
"You can go and sleep I don't need anyone"
At last she gave up and gone to her room

"Everytime I try to come near you you push me away"