Love?

Jungkook and yn arrived at home. Whole ride yn was in his embrace, his grip was tight yet protective on her.

Jungkook carried Yn in bridal style and took her in their bedroom. She looked at him blankly but didn't said anything. Jungkook's heart pained looking at the bruises she got.

It was Silent yet peaceful,safe.

He gently caressed her wrist ,while she stared at his face. A muscle in his jaw twitched, He stood up harshly and took a deep breath ,he turned around to walk but-

"Jungkook" his name spoken from her mouth was so calming which he never noticed. "Don't go right now, I want you here."

He stood their watching her , sat on the edge of the bed. She hold his hand and spoke "I told Daniel, that he will regret" she intertwined her hand in his. "He will" the tone was demanding. "Yn" he called her gently "I'll clean your wounds" she nodded .

He was applying antiseptic on her wrist "You are strong" she smiled "I am after all I am Mrs. Jeon" she emphasised 'Mrs Jeon ' he chuckled.

"Sorry" he spoke out of blue. "Why?" "I was not there to save you." She smiled and cupped his cheeks. "Jungkook you came to me as soon as you found me, you saved me before anything could happen to me , I had faith in you. Don't blame yourself."

"I shouldn't have left you alone-" she puts her finger on his lips "shh I am fine her with you kook, we don't regret , we make others regret remember?" Both chuckled at her joke.

The sudden change in his behaviour was so sudden but not a surprise for Yn . She knew his wall is breaking now.

"Jungkook let's sleep I am tiered." He nodded and laid beside her. "Good night Yn" he kissed her forehead. She blushed .

It was midnight Yn was sleeping. Jungkook quietly got up and went to his basement.

"Boss here is Daniel" one of his man said. Jungkook kicked him as he was curled up like a cocoon. "Daniel I'll make you regret everything you did" He grabbed Daniel by his hairs as he yelled.

Held him by his neck making sure to choke him "HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HER HUH!!" Daniel was so weak to speak. "You choked her with your hands right so now let's do something fun -" he twisted his hand so strongly that the cracking voice of his bones were heard . He yelled in pain , miserable.

He dig his own graveyard. The man's kept on punching him till he was lying on the ground, while Jungkook saw him without any emotion.

"Well we'll well Daniel you will be another example of not to mess with ME! Rot in hell mother fucker"
BANG one bullet in his mouth and his dead.

Jungkook's face was covered with Daniel's blood. He threw his body on the ground and left from there wiping his hands and face.

He quickly took shower and changed his clothes. "Jungkook?" Yn spoke in half sleep "oh yes Yn did I wake you up?" He laid beside her "Mhh hmm" she maid her lil weird noises and hugged him from her waist, snoring cutely hiding in his chest.

Jungkook smiled and caressed her hairs , watching her sleep "I never thought you would do such a big effect on me Yn. I will promise I'll protect you and love you"

A/n

Hello sweethearts ❤️
Sorry for the short chapter but my exams are coming so I'll post short chapters.

Don't forget to vote🩷🫶🏻