Who?

It's been 1 week of the wedding but things are going usual Jungkook doesn't talk and if he does he only replies in two or three words . Yn is putting so much effort she makes sure he eat on time and all though Jungkook gets angry sometimes he is now habitual of Yn bickering every time .

Yn: "Jungkook coffee is ready"
She shouts from downstairs

There Jungkook comes in wearing black shirt , rolled up sleeves.

'My husband is not less than a Greek god'

Jk: "I know I am handsome no need to stare"

Yn looked down in embarrassment as he caught her staring.

Jk : "You can go to university now if you want."

Yn: "really" her eyes sparkled "Thank you so much Kook" she jumped happily, and kissed his cheeks and ran upstairs .

All maids were in shock watching the first physical touch after wedding.

'Play cool Jungkook'. Jungkook spoke to himself in mind , and reacted as nothing happened and left.

Thought everyone can see his ears red , all smiled.

At University

Yerin: "Gurllll I MISSED YOU" she jumped in Yn's arms.

Yn: "me too my bestie." Both hugged each other.

Yerin: "so tell me how was your days after wedding!??" She said wiggling her eyebrows

Yn: "Nothing much he doesn't talk" she sighed

Yerin: "don't worry Yn we will do something" she said with smirk.

Both laughed and went to their class

Yn was sitting and message popped

"I'll pick you up"

"Who?"

"Jungkook "

"Okay kook🩷"

She smiled looking at his text and then remembered that till now she wasn't having his phone number

'Not very normal husband-wife behaviour'

She saved his number

"LOVE❤️"

Classes ended and they were walking in hallway and Yn saw Jungkook wearing his sunglasses leaning on his car.

Yn: "Yerin I'll go Jungkook is here"

Yerin : "Girl your husband is so sexy"

Yn winked at her and walked towards him.

As soon as Jungkook saw her he hugged and kissed her forehead. Yn was flushed.

Jk: "Paparazzi's are here"

Yn nodded . As this is their first appearance as a couple of course there are paparazzi's so they need to look like a happily married couple.

Yn : "okay"

'What were you even expecting Yn stupid you'

Jungkook opened the car gate for her and then both drove off to the mansion.

Jk: "Tomorrow we are going in a business party so be ready at 7pm I'll pick you up"

Yn: "okay Kook"

So Yn told Yerin abou the party on the phone so she gave idea that wear something so gorgeous that Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off you. Yn was thinking if she should or not but Yerin pushed her to do that .

Next day

Jungkook arrived to pick her up.

Jk: "YN!"

Yn: "Coming!"
As she walk down stairs , she cleared her Throat. Jungkook looked from his phone

Jk: "let's go-" and there he was star struck, completely lost in her those long lashes, her soft cheeks , hazel brown eyes .

'Were you always this beautiful'

He thought to himself.

Yn : "Jungkook?"

Jk: "yeah *cleared his throat*

Yn : "am looking good?"

He nodded l.

'Pfft all efforts for his nod?'

They arrived at party so am cameras were there Jungkook pulled Yn from her waist. Yn blushed she knows though it's all an act but still Jungkook never fails to make her weak on her knees.

Jk: "stay close" that demanding orders can bring heaven on earth.

V: "Jungkook here!" His members were also here they waved at them

Yn: "hello everyone" she gave her prettiest smile.

Jm: "Hello beautiful"

Yn blushed at his words, which was very noticed by Jungkook, though he never cared sometimes burned Inside him.

The party was going smoothly Jungkook was talking with people, Yn was not getting bored as she has attained this kinds of parties.

But Jungkook noticed so many eyes on her wife. So he snuggled her more into his body.

'Not going to lie but this is feeling so comfortable, Me in his arms' Yn smiled.

The party was over and everyone was going home but one thing bothered you is that Jungkook was behaving odd.

He met someone in the party he left you with his hyungs and came back after few minutes then the air thickened.

all time he held your waist but this time he held it quit tightly you liked it but it's like he was being over possessive .

Yn: "kook anything wrong?"

Jk: "no"
He replied but he seemed so mad.

Yn intertwined her hand with him , he didn't pulled his hand back.

Instead he found himself being calm under her touch. The members saw it too and they knew instantly that Yn was best for Jungkook.

???:  Hello Jungkook!!