Busan

Right now Jungkook and Yn both are in Busan at their  farm house and his parents are at their home"Jungkook when we will go meet mom?"  She asked unpacking her things. "We will go tomorrow morning."

Yn was going towards the closet but her leg slipped due to the carpet , little scream escaped her mouth she closed her eyes tightly as she thought she will fall on the ground.

But she felt muscular arms wrapped around her in  speed of light she slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband holding her by her waist.

She released her breath slowly but their closeness was making the atmosphere hot. Yn in his arm like a feather , he was holding her so smoothly.

'She is beautiful'
'He is so handsome'

Both thought in their minds. Jungkook straightened her. "Thank you" she smiled softly. "So clumsy" he flicked her forehead and laid on bed. Next to him she also laid beside him.

"Good night kook" "good night Yn"

Morning

Both were headed to home to visit Mrs Jeon
"Children!" She cheered in happiness she embraced both in warm hug "mom how are you? I missed you so much.." Yn was so happy she couldn't hide her excitement. "I am great see and so happy to see you both" she cupped their cheeks. "Let's go in"

"So Yn tell me sweetie is Jungkook good to you?" She looked at Jk while asking Yn and Jungkook just simply smiled "yes mom he is good now" yn replied as both  made an eye contact and they hold so many words and emotions which cannot be described or spoken they understood without even saying. Weird right ? But that's what happens when two souls fall in love.

"That's good ,I'll make you some coffee" Mrs Jeon said "no no mom I will" Yn opposed "you both rest for a while long journey you might be still tiered" Jk nodded and Mrs Jeon left.

"So....I treat you nice huh!?" He smirked and turned towards her  "well should I say to mom that no your son is so bad he doesn't spend time with me and all?" She raised her eyebrows. "Do you want me to spend time with you?" He pulled her chair close to him. Their nose almost touching each other. Their Heartbeats were beating in rhythm.  "To be honest yes that's what couples do right ? They watch movie go on dates and spend time together." He liked the way yn is being honest with him "Couples do more things too" he added looking at her in teasing manner , looking at her "I know Mr. Jeon  You know I can make bad guys good " she smirked back at him, his tricks won't work on her today.

'God Yn how you can say something so confidently'
'her this confidence wants me to kiss her right now'

Yn also didn't know how she got so much boldness.

"Well then let's see who gives in first?" He said Confidently "okay let's see" she winked at him.

"This time I would love to loose"

Hi guys sorry for late update... But I hope you like this part I will post long parts after some days...love you guys.... Don't forget to stream "love me again" & "rainy days"💜

Please vote....