Confession

At midnight Jungkook entered the room "where were you?" Yn asked casually but she was clearly tensed . "Why do you care?" "You just left like that after telling so many things, I am still looking for answers.

He walked towards the table while she spoke ... removing his watch he spoke "for drinks".

Jk's pov

I went behind her , colliding our body ,her shoulders stiffened. "You know I went there to clear up my mind but I couldn't" she turned towards me looking at me with her eyes making me to smash my lips on her.

"Why?" She spoke innocently. "Is that what you want to know?" She nodded "you know I was not like this but when you entered my life...." I trailed my hands from her shoulder to her fingers. "I want to be the reason of your smile and happiness... I never comforted people but I really want to comfort you. I want you to own me... you are not mine to claim. I thought I deserved the world but today I think I can't own you , I have no place... I want you to claim me yours."

Jk's pov end

He cupped her face and pulled her closed . She gasped and clutched his shirt. And he whispered "I loose Yn , I fell in love with you."

She looked at him with her brown eyes. Not believing the Jeon Jungkook is saying those words.
There heartbeats were pounding in rhythm.

He brought her face near her . The tension between them was rising. She loosened her grip and slowly trailed her hands to his hairs stroking it gently. Jungkook was loosing its. She poked her nose in his.

That's it.

She felt his lips on her... both shared a calm and Deep kiss... Jungkook held her by waist and deepened the kiss. After sometime both parted away panting.

"I love you Feather" she smiled
"Feather?" "Soft and beautiful" she gave him a shy smile. "I love you too"

Love is finally in the air.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!
I wish you all the great achievements and happiness in your life.... Love you ❤️

Please vote🩷

Also thank you so much for 2K.. I am so happy... I love you guyssss❤️