Ineffable

???: "Hello Jungkook"

Everyone's attention was drawn towards the voice.

Jungkook's jaw clenched all six members were looking angry.

???: "Hello Mrs. Jeon .

Yn glanced at Jungkook and back to that man and just nodded.

???: "Oh c'mon Jeon don't treat your wife like this." He spoke in a teasing manner

'Who is this man and why everyone is quite?' Yn thought

Jungkook's blood boiled so does everyone's.
Yn is so confused right now.

Jk: "Stay the fuck away Mr. Cha" he implied weight when he spoke 'Mr. Cha'

Yn: "Who's this oppa?"
Yn whispers in Jimin's ears

Jm: "He is Cha Daniel old rival of ours"

Now she understood why things are heated

CD (Cha Daniel) : "I see you got a nice little $lut for yourself-" punch right on his nose

Hearing him calling Yn a $lut everyone was in shock and Jungkook couldn't handle his anger anymore so he punched him as he stumbled back Jungkook grabbed Daniel from his collar harshly

Jk: "THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SPEAK SHE.IS.MY.WIFE"

'Am I hearing this correct?' Yn thought to herself.

All members separated him from Daniel

Jk : "KEEP YOUR GODAMN MOUTH SHUT."

He grabbed your hand and excited the party, entered the car and started driving aggressively.

Yn: "Jungkook calm down." She stroked his shoulder .

Jk : "Didn't you heard what the fuck he spoke huh!!!
He was surely mad.

Yn didn't spoke anything just held his big hands in hers , making small circle from her fingers.

'She is doing something to me God!!' Jungkook breath heavily.

Namjoon called Jungkook. He connected it with Bluetooth.

On call

Rm : "Jungkook you okay?"

Jk : "yes"

Rm: "Yn? Don't say something in anger to her that you regret afterwards."

Jk: "Hmm got it"

Call ended

Yn smiled a little hearing their conversation.  Soon they arrived home. Jungkook barged in their room and drank a glass of water in one sip but the words keep coming back in his mind.

'Little shits didn't affect me but this I don't know why I am so angry for Yn' he thought, he threw the glass hard shattering it into pieces and at the same time Yn entered the room .

"AHH" she yelled in pain as the glass pieces hurt her feet .

"WHAT- Yn can't you be careful?! Huh wait" he gently picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed.

Even though in pain yn was blushing hard seeing him worried about her is a new thing.

"I'll remove the glass piece stay still"

He brought first aid box and gently took her leg .

As he was treating her wound Yn tried her best not to scream from pain she bite down her lower lip and clutched hard on Jungkook's shirt .

Jk : "Done"

Yn: "Th-thank you" she said looking at his dark eyes with tears in her eyes.

A tear rolled down her cheeks as it was really painful. But she quickly wiped it.

'I don't know why but I feel sad when I saw her in pain , my heart aches"

The room was filled with silence

Yn: "Kook do you believe in love"

Jungkook scoffed

Jk: "No"

Yn felt sad hearing him say that but she knows deep down Jungkook is fighting between hate and love.

Jk : "Do you?"

Yn: "Huh?" She asked confused

Jk : "do you believe in love?"
She smiles

Yn : "Yes I do, when first I saw you you were looking not less then a prince in a fairy tale *jk scoffed * I hated you first but then *she paused*

Jk : "Then what ?"

Yn took a deep breath

Yn : "But then I can see you are not bad you are lonely, you are a good person , you care too you just don't show your emotions."

Both maintained their eye contact. Their eyes spoke more then their words did.

Yn: "Jungkook I am always by your side"

She smiled .

Jk: "Don't smile like that."

Yn : "why?"

Jk: "I don't like it" he stood up and went straight in bathroom

Yn laughed

"Liar"