~7~

Killian's POV

Ugh,fuck that hurts like a bitch.I groan clutching my head with both arms.I wince as I raise my injured arm,pain blooming through the wound.My memory drifts back to that night,in that omega's house.I couldn't fully get a look at him but from his stature and sassy bitchy attitude with looks he seemed to be a dominant omega.

Or that could be my delirium coped with blood loss.

His face is very familiar but I can't put a finger on where I've seen him before.

Past hookup?

I can't seem to get him out of my head

What a pain

My eyes flutter open to see sun rays through crack of leaves dancing on my face.I looked around to find myself in a forest.The clothes I had were tattered leaving behind barely recognizable wear to cover myself.

Ah shit.....it happened.

Guess that means I've found my mate.

Bullshit.Complete utter annoying bullshit.

I don't need a mate.I don't need emotional package to pull me down.I don't need that

No

I don't want that.

It is fear,It is love,It is trust,It is hope.It is everything that shouldn't exist in the world of Killian Valeska.

It will only bring more pain.And with my line of living, you'd be a fool to accept them.Best option is to reject them and allow them to move on with their life of fucking rainbows and sunshine.

*𝐍𝐁: 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐞*

Looking around I spot a narrow path which leads to god knows where.Seeing that as my only way out of the forest,I leave it to a game of chance and follow the path.The cold air bites at my skin as I walk.The path leads to the barrier of the mansion

Well fucking finally

The guards on patrol notice my figure and aim their guns to shoot.Only when I come closer that they lower their weapons.

"Who's he?"one of them questions,his weapon aimed at my chest.I respect his boldness,but he's just being an annoyance right now.

"Put your gun down boy! That's the boss"One of them.....Jax,I think says to the guy with his weapon still aimed at my chest.His eyes widen like saucers and he quickly drops his weapon.

"B-boss.....welcome"Jax says before bowing."Hey you! Go get some clothing for the boss"He snaps at the one who aimed at my chest.The latter blushes wildly before scurrying away.
"Sorry about that boss, he's new"Jax says,nervously scratching his head.

"What's his name?"I ask Jax

"His name's Carlo,boss"

Hmm...Carlo huh?

"How old is he?"

"He's twenty three boss"

He seems like a good kid.....bold.Might I dare say even more than some pathetic alphas I know.

'Carlo' comes back with a pair of pants and a sweatshirt.He hands it to me and bows his head.I almost miss the faint blush on his cheeks

Well isn't he a good boy

"I apologise for my behavior,boss.It was uncalled for and I will receive any punishment you wish to give me"

"It's fine.I like your boldness.Keep it up and you might just survive the mafia"

Carlo looks at me with gratitude and bows again before leaving.I quickly change into the sweatshirt and pants.

"Should I tell the gamma about your return boss"Jax asks me

"No,I like a good surprise"

。~☆✧✧☆~。

"Really,Bruce?"Kyle said standing in my office.His arm was in a sling with his head bandaged and bruises littering his face.

He looked horrible.

After I showed up at the boarder,Jax and Carlo the guards on duty brought me to the pack house.Kyle,my gamma went ham on my ass for not contacting him at all.It was satisfying to see him this worked up over my safety.

"I'm getting too old for this Bruce"Kyle says

I just shrug and walk towards the liquor cabinet to pour myself a glass of Brandy.

"Can you at least try to care?"

"No,I don't think I have that luxury....Clyde"I say smugly,calling him the name my bastard of a father gave him.

He sighs and rubs his face,glaring at me over his hand.

"What happened? Who stitched you up?"

I glance down at my injured arm,and the memories start flooding in.How his hands worked on my wound,how he squirmed beneath me,his eyes glazed over with lust.He looked like he wanted to be fucked.

I would've been happy to oblige.

I look up to see Kyle stare at me.

For someone who has found his mate,I'm thinking of him too much.

I clear my throat and stare out the window,watching the new recruits being trained.

"Aren't you going to say anything"Kyle pushes

"I threatened some guy to stitch me up"

"Why did it take you that long to answer"

I shrug and take a sip of my Brandy.

Kyle doesn't need to know who stitched me up.He could be a normal guy living his life,but has a strikingly familiar face to someone I know.....or I think I know.

•°~✧Д✧*・゜゚↝*・✧Д✧~°•

"No! Please! I-I'll get it back,I swear I will!"He said in tears,mucus running down his nose.

I haven't done anything to him,yet.

He's chained starfish to the wall of the cell,looking completely vulnerable.

What a pitiful sight.

"Bring me the weapons"I say to the men behind me.

The table with my torture tools is rolled beside me.I nod to them and they leave..I whistle, drowning out the man's horrible crying from my ears while skimming through the tools to use.

Ah,that's the one

I pick out a scalpel and a bottle of acid.I turn to face him with a smile.He looks at me with horror.

Yes,so fufilling

"N-no pl-lease boss.I need one more c-chance,j-just o-one m-m-more"

"I gave you a simple job to do,and you failed.You should know by now,Steven.I don't give second chances"

The man,'Steven' is shaking and trying to free himself.

Tsk.Sad,just sad.Although it's fun seeing them try to escape,bound and unable to stop what will happen next.

I cut the scalpel through his forearm to his wrist and he groans in pain.Blood seeps from his wound to the floor.He's holding it in.....I like that.Tge tougher they are,the louder they cry

I pour the acid on the cut and he screams in pain.

"When I give you a job....you don't mess up."

He screams in pain as the acid makes contact with his arm,tears streaming down his cheek.

Ah, I love this

A/N:Hey....I did it

Thanks for reading 🦋