~11~

Shit shit shit shit shit

How did those imbeciles manage to get a hit on him?

He grabbed the glass of whiskey and downed it, pouring himself another glass

Sure it's a tiny wound and not life threatening.Who would've thought his bastard brother trained them well.
Speaking of that fool....

"Were you able to do it?"Ace asked the omega tending his wound.The omega slightly faltered with her movements and kept silent.She messed up again and wouldn't dare say a word.Technically she did make an effort,just not a good enough one.

"Yes"she whispered,fear in her voice.

"Elena.." The alpha had a dangerous tone to his voice.Buffalos were on a stampede in her chest,her hands were getting sweaty and mildly shaking.She was scared.

She didn't want to get punished again.

Swiftly,the alpha pinned her to the wall with her hands above her,his wounds opening up.He brought his hand up to her neck and stroked it.

"Why didn't you answer me?"He murmured in a soft tone.

Anyone would've mistaken him for a good guy.The 'if you hurt her I'll kill you' type.He was far from that,so very far from that.Ace could kill without remorse.Shoot a child in the head because of the noise they made.Dispose people like they were trash.He was worse than the devil.

Elena stared into the eyes of her master.Crimson eyes boring into hers.He applied pressure to her neck,cutting off the air supply.Elena felt dizzy,her vision getting spotty.She was going to die,really going to die.

She was happy.

Just a little more...

Death is only possible escape from this hell.Mated to him of all people,a sadistic asshole.Her life couldn't be more worse.Of course if she does, it won't affect him in any way.The mating bond was nothing to him,just a connection to manipulate and use her.She stopped struggling,her hands falling limp at her sides.

Ace didn't like how welcoming she looked at the face of death.Killing her became boring.He wanted to hear the pleas,the cries of mercy,then the final breath of air before she disappeared,like all the rest.

He decided he wasn't going to kill her.She was useless but not entirely.She was useful as a sex toy.If she couldn't have the backbone to kill someone,then she has the body to pleasure him.

And if she can't....she can be useful to his men.The mating bond didn't matter at this point

So what if they're mates?

He didn't ask for it

Ace released her and she fell to the ground, coughing.

"Get out"

She quickly cleaned up,grabbed the first aid kit and dashed out of the room.His secretary entered soon after.

"Sir?"

"Find out where my brother went after he got stabbed"His assistant nodded and typed away on his tablet.

"He was seen entering a house 1 mile away from the warehouse."

Ace hummed, circling the rim of the glass with his finger.That information is no good,he can't just go and kill a stranger just because they unfortunately got mixed up with his bastard brother.

Actually,he could....but he doesn't feel like ending a life at the moment.

"He also got into his rut right after he got to his mansion"

Ace quirked a brow at this information.So he found his mate.... interesting.The only problem is that there's no way he could find out where the unlucky soul mate of his brother is.

"Find out more about his mate"

The assistant nodded and typed away on his tablet.Ace swatted his hand at the man and downed the whiskey,emptying the decanter for the last drink.He slowly sipped the drink, thinking of how satisfying it will be to see his bastard brother break.

                               ✧.*.✧

Beryl was in his kitchen,a bottle of white wine unopened and his fingers swirling around the rim of his wine glass.He kept thinking about the stranger that night.

Who is he?

Why can't he stop thinking about it?

He was just a stranger who needed help,a familiar looking stranger who needed help.That's all it was to it.

So why can't he just stop thinking about it?!

Chances of even meeting him again is incredibly low.So he has to forget about it.

The omega groaned and banged his head against the kitchen island,wincing from the pain.

"Why is this happening to me?"He whispered.All he wanted was to escape his father's claws and live a simple life away from unnecessary attention. But things aren't going like he planned.They never go as planned.

A/N

Heyy😪

I'm suuuuper sorry for making you wait.I just hit a writer's block and I have no idea to get it out

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter (I know you kinda won't)

Thanks for reading 🦋