I'm sorry(Seizure/Epilepsy)

Karl and Sapnap

⚠️Seizure⚠️

Karl was confident that his seizures wouldn't become a problem for anyone else when he joined Mr Beast and started becoming a content creator. Considering he hasn't had them often since he was a kid. That was besides his absence seizures but no one ever noticed if he had one except a few people in chat commenting about how long and concentrated he was when zoning out.

Then Sapnap came to visit...which was great! Except with the 2 Tonic-clonic seizures he's had this month that have been making him feel like shit. All he wanted to do was sleep. The only problem was that they had a planned stream today that Karl couldn't get out of.

So here they sat in front of 20 '000 people live on a computer screen. Karl watched as Sapnap moved his fingers to control the player on the game they were playing. He was zoning in and out trying to calm himself down, more worried about what his fans would think than the actual danger of a seizure. He woke up and automatically knew it was a seizure day and he had felt it coming all day long, yet he was too much of a baby to tell Sapnap about his condition. Scared it would change their friendship or some bullshit like that.

"Come on, dream!" Sapnap yelled at the computer, obviously mad at Dream's laziness playing the game. "MOVE!" He yelled louder. Karl took a second to read chat and was met with everyone worried about him. He saw someone say "Why does Karl look like he's about to fall over?" And another person said, "Has Karl eaten today??? He looks pale or something??" All of this just made Karl more anxious knowing he wasn't doing a very good job hiding his state. He straightened his back and tried focusing on the game. Or at least pretending like he's focusing on the game.

When Sapnap and Dream lost the game Sapnap groaned in disappointment and looked over at Karl who was being far more silent than he's ever heard before. "Karl...you like good?" Sapnap asked as Karl rubbed his hands down his face.

Karl felt it even stronger now. This seizure was coming no matter how hard he tried to brush it off.

"To be honest...Not really, I need you to get me on the floor as fast as possible." Karl said as his world became a little light headed.

"Why?" Sapnap asked but was lifting him up.

Karl's eyes rolled back before he hit the floor and Sapnaps heart rate rose as he placed him down and stepped back, panicking.

Karl's whole Body seemed to be shaking.

It took a couple more seconds for Sapnap to remember they were on stream and he practically jumped to end it. He took a last glance at chat and saw them losing it and absolutely spamming.

A couple seconds later it was just Sapnap freaking the fuck out. Sapnap watched as Karl shook and looked around slightly making sure he wouldn't hit anything.

Sapnap tried to take deep breaths then someone was calling. He answered without looking to see who it was and heard Dream's voice on the other side.

"HOLY SHIT IS KARL OKAY!!??" Sapnap had forgotten about Dream and his panic worsened.

"He just started shaking Dream! I didn't know what to do!"

"Is he having a seizure!?"

"I think so...And I don't know what to do! Should I call 911!?"

"I think it should be over soon." Dream assured more to himself than Sapnap.

Soon enough after silence on the phone call Karl's shaking stopped.

"He stopped Shaking Dream."

"Okay that's good news...I'm gonna leave the call so you can make sure he's alright, but please keep me updated!"

Sapnap ended the call with Dream and sat waiting, looking at Karl's sleeping face and almost got jump scared when he started moving a couple minutes later.

Karl sat up and opened his eyes looking up at Sapnap. "I'm—I'm sorry." Karl stuttered out, tears forming in his eyes.

"Sorry for what?" Sapnap asked, still shocked.

"For not telling you about my seizures... I thought it wouldn't be an issue."

"This is normal!?" Sapnap gaped. "And I didn't know?"

"No one knows...And I wanted to keep it that way, but now everyone knows!" Karl started balling and he felt arms wrap around him.

"It's okay Karl...We love you."