Tired! (ADHD)

He was tired of being treated like shit on the internet. It felt like whatever he did wasn't good enough for his fans. He knew they hated when he would go days, sometimes even weeks, without streaming.

The thing was, Karl overworked himself so much to the point he just fucking collapsed. He had done it all his life. So when it finally hit him it felt like a fucking train.

Karl absentmindedly scrolled through tiktok while he sat on the coach. Feeling disappointed when none of the clips made him laugh, not even crack a smile. His attention span got the best of him when he tried to watch a movie and he claimed this as his next best option.

The microwave suddenly beeped and Karl jumped at the sound. He hated that fucking microwave. And he hated when Foolish constantly cooked ramen in it. *beep* *beep* The microwave continued to beep, Foolish not in sight while the microwave begged to be opened. *beep* *beep* He desperately tries to ignore it and go back to scrolling, knowing that Foolish will be there soon to open it. *beep* *beep* He soon gives up, standing up and rushing to the kitchen, opening the microwave only to be met with the silence trading with the smell. It blinded his nose and he felt himself cringe.

A couple seconds later Foolish pounded in.

"Why did you open it? It still needed another 30 seconds!" Foolish's voice flooded his ears.

"The fucking beeping made my ears bleed!" Karl yelled, voice filled with tiredness and anger. "If you would stop cooking your fucking ramen in the fucking microwave I could finally get some piece in here!"

Foolish looked taken back, his brows yelling confusion.

"It's just so!" Karl groaned in displeasure, his hands gripping his hair. He was just so FUCKING TIRED!

"CAN'T YOU STAND THERE FOR 3 MINUTES FOR YOUR RAMEN TO COOK! HOW FUCKING HARD CAN THAT BE!? APPARENTLY SUPER FUCKING DIFFICULT!!"

He felt his hands tighten. The smell made him want to throw up and he found himself lightheaded, his back suddenly hitting a cabinet while he slid to the floor. He screwed his eyes shut praying for the blur to disappear.

"Hey, HEY! Karl are you okay!? I'm really sorry!" Foolish stood, staring like a statue at the boy. His hands were tightening on his hair and his breath was quickening fast.

Foolish desperately looked around, praying for help. When he saw none he found himself at Karl's level staring into the boy's face.

"Seriously I know I can be a dick."

Karl's eyes stayed uncomfortably shut while his mouth had opened trying to level his breathing.

Foolish took a leap of faith and put his hand on Karl's knee because his love language is physical touch. He watched as Karl's breath hitched but seemed to slow down.

Foolish found himself next to the shaking boy, his arms wrapped around while Karl rested on his chest, hands trying to loosen.

Ramen untouched, Foolish began telling random stories, not expecting any answers or questions.

They sat together, Karl in Foolish's arms for at least an hour until Karl was fully untense.

Ramen forgotten while Foolish began making jokes about Sapnap, Karl making the occasional giggle.