Inconvenience (Tourette's)

"Wow!" Kris' face filled with awe, watching the world's fastest pizza maker. (Idk okay)

Karl couldn't take his eyes off the dough while it rang through the air.

They were filming a "World's Fastest Workers" video but they were watching IRL.

Karl was having what he called "A bad Tic day" and he couldn't go 30 seconds without making some stupid noise or gesture. Everyone had assured him over and over that it wasn't a problem but he was too stubborn to believe them. He had pretty much hit his breaking point when one of the fastest workers had looked up every single time.

Now he was watching the world's fastest pizza maker swirl the dough round and round, the guy wasn't speaking a word due to his focused state. Kris and Chandler made great commentary, almost as if competing who would make more of the video. Of course when the room fell silent had to be when I whistled, not a single crew member even flinched, having been used to it, but that one loud whistle startled the pizza maker, him jumping and dropping the dough onto the ground.

"Oh shit, I'm so so sorry!" I apologized over and over, everyone was replying to my apologies with "it's okay."

Watching him crouch on the ground and scoop up the dough didn't help. I felt like such an inconvenience all the time, I knew I couldn't help it, but the weird looks in Target and the hurtful comments in chat made me overwhelmed. Sometimes I really did wonder if I was faking it, that for the past 14 years I'd rapped my head around my tingly sensations and this was all just my cry for attention.

"Deep breathes Karl," Kris instructed me. I hadn't even realized my breath had quickened. "It isn't your fault, no one here is blaming you."

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard Kris say that to me.

"It is my fucking fault!" I yelled, getting light headed from the lack of breath. "I fucking whistl 'Shut up' ed *Whistle* and made him drop the dough, you've had to restart I don't know how many times and scrap I don't know how much footage because of me!" I cleared my throat. "I've literally punched you, I've made 'Not you Idiot' people stare at you in 'Who me' stores, I almost slapped Tucker across the face the first time I held him, and I broke your phone!"

Kris simply stood for a second, opening her mouth multiple times before deciding what to say. "Every single person here loves your presence," she smiled. "We don't judge you at all for what you have to live with everyday. It's hard enough on you to have to go through that, what kind of friends would we be if we weaponized it?"

I chuckled dryly, not fully sure if I was supposed to actually answer that like a question.

"I mean first off, Tucker fucking loves you man. Plus I actually like that extra attention in stores, especially when I'm wearing the fit of a century!"

I smiled, I knew That Kris was just trying to sweeten the whole situation now but something about the way she didn't pause her a moment when I ticed throughout her whole speech left a fuzzy feeling in my heart.

"Now," Kris laughed. "Let's go see this guy make some bomb ass Pizza!"